• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Oops he slipped up!

:rofl: maybe in his head if he makes you belive you got married all ready then you did ?
I agree with holly you should let him have a new tv hehehe

:rofl: i like big tvs!!!! plus i get too sit on them cool sofas and watch a nice big tv when i come visit then dont i! (when im not pregnant remember!!! haha) anyway yeah you should do a swap he gets a tv u get the dishwasher!

LOL!

Our TV broke a while back luckily we had bought the one we're using now for the office!

I bought the last one so he can buy this one (although it breaking was my fault oops) and a dishwasher cleans his mess too so I think it's only fair :lol:

:rofl: Im gunna start "new tv for stu club" hahahaha just too wind you up of course :)
Untill you tell me im aloud too come back pregnant hahah

Plus, massive TVs help in heating up your home all ready for those winter nights. Not that I think you need any extra heating mind. You cooked us on that friday we came!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back