I knew he wouldnt keep it up!! The house is a tip :(

flaxen

Reaction score
I knew my fiance wouldnt keep on tidying up after himself!!:wall2:

I went downstairs at 7pm to have some rice krispies not having been down since wednesday as have felt awfull since then (was on my feet too long) to find the kitchen a tip.

The sink is full of washing up sat in dirty water that looks like its been there since wednesday, he has used every single piece of crockery and cutlery and every mug and saucepan and what he hasnt dumped in the sink is just dumped on the work top.

He hasnt done the cats litter tray since I did it and I cant remember when that was and the bin is overflowing.

I just want to cry, I know its tough on him as I cant really do it and it is me that normally does it all as he is naturally bone idle but I would at least thought that he would try for more than a couple of days.

Ive now worn myself out by spending an hour and a half doing the washing up, emptying the bin and changing the cats litter, ive now got the shakes and feel really sick and wobbly. :cry:

Im dreading what the house will look like after I get home from my c section.

Not only that but he wont stop going on that he wants " some" and thinks I being mean not giving him any, fair enough he hasnt had any since I first started with morning sickness but I dont see what the big problem is? Im sure that he isnt the only man who is being told no. The doctors and midwives have told him from the start that smoking is harmful to baby but he hasnt been interested in quitting or even trying but I had to stop riding and he harps on that even going near the horses is dangerous- what a load of crap!

Not only do I not want it at all but Ive lost soo much weight (now 50kg max) that I couldnt cope with his 150kg leaning on me, I just dont feel well enough!

Sorry ladies for the moan, I just feel really disappointed.

oh hun that sounds really insensitive of him. He need to buck up his ideas for after you have had c section! Hope you get something sorted xxx

Sounds a bit insensitive. I doubt to think what your home will be like for you after your section. :)

Hope he changes a bit or you manage to sort something out. xx

My hubby sounds the same as urs! But give mine his due when baby arrived he done the housework got kids ready for school and got them tea. He never lifts a finger usually so he might change once babys here. Xx

In the nicest way hun, are you sure you want to marry this man? He's been consistently rubbish through most of your pregnancy, left your horses to freeze, got annoyed with you for fainting, and now you say he's not even going to try to stop smoking. Its none of my business and we are here to support you and you can moan as much as you like and we are totally on your side, but it sounds like you do sooo much and he does so little! Tell me to bugger off if you like, and I promise not to say another thing, but we have both been here for many months together and I hope I can at least express my concern for you that he's not acting like the most considerate man on the planet, even when you are really quite ill! :hug:

Ah chicky :hug: Sorry your OH is being poo. Maybe if you talk to him about it? You just concentrate on looking after number one (and 2) and take it easy.xxx

What they both said ^^^

I think your more than entitled to have a winge, ur doing far too much i just read ur post in labour and birth too. I really hope he pulls his finger out or you will end up feeling like your looking after 2babies soon. I can't believe how he is action considring ur not well and having to go through a c section too. I may be pushing it by saying this as i don't really know you but i would be telling him where to go, he sounds inconsiderate, rude, lazy and I'm annoyed by him and i don't even know him

I wish u all the best tho xx

What they both said ^^^

I think your more than entitled to have a winge, ur doing far too much i just read ur post in labour and birth too. I really hope he pulls his finger out or you will end up feeling like your looking after 2babies soon. I can't believe how he is action considring ur not well and having to go through a c section too. I may be pushing it by saying this as i don't really know you but i would be telling him where to go, he sounds inconsiderate, rude, lazy and I'm annoyed by him and i don't even know him

I wish u all the best tho xx

He says hes tired which is fair enough as he has worked every night since and including the 14th december and doesnt get a night off until 3rd of jan ( they wont discharge me from hospital until he is at home at night ) then hes off for 2 weeks, it just bugs me that he makes the mess but can never clean it up afterwards.
I think I might have a word with his dad in the morning when he comes in to feed the cattle and he will have words with him.
I know that he hasnt cooked anything since tuesday as he has been getting junk food from the chippy while on the way to work, despite me making portions of spag bol for him and freezing them so all he has to do is microwave them.
I wish I was well enough to be up on my feet and have tea etc sorted for him but dont want to end up collapsing in a heap on the floor. I stay quiet in bed during the day and just lie in the dark and let the time pass so he can sleep and his work are meant to let him get some sleep at night but he is soo used to sleeping for 10hrs a day/ night that he says he is soo tired all the time but he wont do any exercise and just eats crap all the time so is now very overweight and cant see that hes not helping himself.

honey - ur not HIS mother - he should be able to do some stuff for himself. its not like your just not bothering to make his tea or tidy up - you need to take care of yourself and LO.

My DH had to deal with his own tea for a good few weeks at the beginning cos i couldnt physically be in the kitchen without being sick - granted it was usually something like beans on toast or a baked tattie but you deal with it.

my DH moans about the no sex thing as well - it gives me really really painful BH's last time he got any was our honeymoon at beginning of sept and i had to make him stop halfway through - so ur def not the only person not doing that.

xxx
dont feel guilty.

I wish your oh was as thoughtful as you, at least then you would get the support and help you not only need but deserve.

If you just need to let your frustration our on here then its completely understandableand we're here to listen and offer our advice.

I hope today has been a better day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back