Ooops... How Soon?

Heulyn

Reaction score
Okay girlies... I need to know how soon after birth you can get pregnant again :blush:
We've been a bit stupid and got carried away with no contraception.... Irrespopnsible, I know, but surely I wouldn't get preggo again so soon?
Any advise would be good girls! Thanks! Xx

They say you are covered up to 3 weeks, but I have known someone who got preg before that... What about the MAP hun xx

OH bugger.
I don't think they'll give you the MAP this soon tbh :/ I'll have to speak to the pharmacist tomorrow if I get chance. X

Can they refuse? Have a chat, you should be ok but better to get it just in case, and don't worry, it happened me too xx

HV said three weeks, but warned me the sperm could live up to a week so from 2 weeks.

Last edited:
Would not need to have had your first period since giving birth ? I dont know though( im actually curious ) . Defo speak to your chemist to put your mind at ease x

After my 1st I got the map from gp,it was only 2-3 weeks after birth and he said the chance of pregnancy was relatively low but still a chance he didn't want me to take.
U can get pregnant b4 ur period returns xx

U need to ovulate before u have a period so you can get pregnant before ur first period happens

How did you get on with the MAP Leah? You can get preggy straght away, I had a freind who has two girls in the same school year , a year between them, as both born the first days of sept.

I went to see the doc, had the MAP and got put on Cerazette, also went out and got some more condoms just in case! X

:yay: Glad they gave you it, peace of mind for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back