OOOOOOooo could it be??

poochielove

Reaction score
Could this be the start of something? I have had the squits so bad today (TMI sorry!!!) and just about an hour ago i have started to get a stitch like pain in my tummy. It got REALLY bad then calmed down for a bit and has now come back. I know i am abit early but i cant help thinking that every twinge is it! Please tell me off. I cannot do this for the next 2-4 weeks!

Certainly sounds like this could be it. fingers crossed!!!
Keep us updated :hug:

ooh it does sound promising! fingers crossed for you!

Babys can come whenever they want hun and at 37/38weeks its deffo not the first ;)
It could be :hug: hang in there & wishing you luck :D

NO!!! NO MORE QUEUE JUMPING!!! lol im not having it! :talkhand:

on a serious note it could well be. I had a shitty tummy this morning but nothing since...

I hope for your sake it is as its a killer when you go overdue!

Claire xx

Oh and hun if it is time, Ive got me phone and I'll keep everyone updated!! :cheer: :cheer:
So dont worry bout texting, anytime!

fingers crossed hun cant wait to see your labour thread :D

Shall keep my fingers crossed that things progress for you......... :hug:

bloody hell this feels horrible, its like all of a sudden a great big melon has been wacked in between my legs! I slipped down the stairs earlier...i hope i havent bought on early labour :think:

Lol you so no i will still be here for another 4 weeks! :rotfl:

Have you got a text buddy to keep posted incase you go offline? Theres nothing worse than leaving us here wondering!

Claire x

nori said:
Have you got a text buddy to keep posted incase you go offline? Theres nothing worse than leaving us here wondering!

Claire x

Yep ninjawomble is doing the honours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back