• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

oooh i forgot to post...

Krystal

Reaction score
well I had a brill time in Manchester at the weekend. Went to see the spice girls and the concert was really good. I am so sad though, when they were singing goodbye I was almost crying :rotfl: Think I got emotional cos it reminded me of my school days and I've been thinking about that a lot lately, think it's having Jack you realise your moving on to the next stage of your life and won't get that youth back. Who the hell thought spice girls could provoke such emotion :rotfl:

We went out in Manchester center afterwards for a few drinks, got really drunk, was a little intimidating though as walking through the street it was so busy and a few people were bit loud and starting trouble but we kept away from that! :?

Went back to hotel and had a lovely time with OH :wink: :wink:

Bloody train home though, all cancelled! Had to get on a replacement bus once we hit York :x I booked my ticket in advance and no one told me about a bus. If i wanted to travel by bus I would have booked a bloody bus :shakehead: anyway the bus was almost empty so I made the journey a little more entertaining for me and OH :wink: :wink: :rotfl:

I really enjoyed his company all weekend, I love being a mummy but it's easy to forget how much fun you can have with OH when your not being 'parents'

What was great though was getting home having not seen jack for more than 24 hours and seeing a big smile on his face :D I missed him soooo much :cheer:

sounds like you had a fab weekend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back