• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ROFLMAO!!!

Oh budge can't stop chuckling to myself about that!!

Has your mum spoke to you yet?? to tell you how many old dears needed treatment?? :rotfl:

jo said:

Has your mum spoke to you yet?? to tell you how many old dears needed treatment?? :rotfl:

HEHEHE!!!

she came home and just asked me why i was stoood outside my house in my smurf suit!

Shes so used to my stupid ways!

funny thing was my dad was stood at the side of me head to foodt in his bee keeping suit! (h e had just been getting honey) :rotfl:

so we looked a complete pair of tossers1 :rotfl:

budge said:
jo said:

HEHEHE!!!

she came home and just asked me why i was stoood outside my house in my smurf suit!

Shes so used to my stupid ways!

funny thing was my dad was stood at the side of me head to foodt in his bee keeping suit! (h e had just been getting honey) :rotfl:

so we looked a complete pair of tossers1 :rotfl:

Thats Hilarious!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

You two sound like a right pair :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

My god it must be a riot when you lot get together for parties and such!!!

it is!!!

my dad is currently trolling ebay for a gorilla outfit! (im helping him)

he built a tree house and he wants to hide in it and wait till all the grandkids are here and jump out of it and scare the living daylights out of them!!! :rotfl:

i cannot wait!!!

LOL thats great, at least we now know where you get it from :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back