Only me!!!!!!!!!

Well here I am! First trimester again! Got my BFP this morning, me and DF so so happy. Got cramps, sharp pains every now and again, bloated and already got wind (or did I just have that before?!) :lol: but I'm definately pregnant! Due May 7th!!

Feels so good to be here! :cheer:

welcome sami to the BFP club, hope all goes well for you and you have a great pregnancy. congratulations :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :dance:

congratulations sami :clap:

a happy & healthy pregnancy to you.
xx :hug:

:dance: :clap: :cheer: :dance: :clap: :cheer:

Made up for you andyour family!!
Welcome and enjoy your pregnancy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sami said:
Well here I am! First trimester again! Got my BFP this morning, me and DF so so happy. Got cramps, sharp pains every now and again, bloated and already got wind (or did I just have that before?!) :lol: but I'm definately pregnant! Due May 7th!!

oh wonderful!!! :hug: so pleased for you!

Oh Wow!!!

So chuffed for you,well done..... :hug:

B.x

sorry im a bit slow but........

CONGRATULATIONS HUNNY!!!!

i wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :hug:

Congrats huni!!!! lets hope its a full termer but lets no hope that if bubba is that he/she isnt as big as Damien would of been if he was full term :shock: hehe

so happy for you :D

cas xx

Sami said:

Congrats!! Again, I TOLD U SO!!!! YAY!!!!
Gonna be a wicked 9 mos for us!

Hi Babe, Congrats again!!!!! And welcome to the FIRST Trimester.........how good does that sound?! :wink: :hug: xx

I've just noticed this thread!!!
Well Congratulations!!!!! :dance:

Happy pregnancy wishes to you!!! :dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111