Advice re chemical pregnancy vs real BFP

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

I had a chemical pregnancy in June (well I got a BFP and my GP got a negative result using the same wee sample)

I have done 7 tests since 11DPO all are BFP. I tested this morning (the 7th test) and am 3 days late and got my 7th BFP very strong line on a cheapyebay (the line gets stronger each day I tested).

Can I assume then that it is definately a BFP?

All my early pregnancy cramps are gone apart from occassional stabbing pain no neasua (can't spell).

Mx

Hello Hon,

IMO this is a real bfp, when I had chemical pregnancies the line got fainter or only appeared once. Getting a darker line means the pregnancy hormone is building ech day which can only mean you are still pregnant.

I want to jump for jpy for you Moofa. but I understand your reluctance to celebrate yet.

Wishing you all the best, I think you are pregnant!

Becs xxx

Thanks Becs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I guess it still hard to get used too as I kept expecting AF to arrive.

My DH wants to tell everyone too but I said to wait we get the all clear from the Nuchal scan and past the 12 week stage.

Thanks for the reassurance. I'm going to see my GP a week today and DH is coming too :)

Mx

Great! And good to see you have a ticker! Now enjoy, enjoy!!

Will look forward to seeing you round first tri, it's about time you ventured over!

Becs xx

Yes you are pregnant! If it was a chemical pregnancy those BFPs wouldn't be so strong...

Congrats!!!

Ya! Another addition to first tri! Congrats! Defo sounds like a real BFP to me xxx

Yeah someone to take my palce when i move over to 2nd tri! I cant understand you are nervous and i wish you all the best x x x

Sounds really good. I had a suspected chemical last year (with one very faint pos followed by negs) and the two positives I got on my m/c pregnancy earlier this year were on the faint side but with my 2 successful pregnances got very strong positives like you've described.

I'm only 6 weeks now but did a test at 5 weeks and the pos line was darker than the control line so I'm hoping it's good news!

It does sound really promising - all the best :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back