Anyone who's had a bfp??

Poppy1987

Reaction score
Evening. Can any one tell me if they usually get sore and tender boobs a few days before af but also got a bfp that month? I'm not sure if I'm out or not?

Thanks ladies x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk

Hi,

I didn't really get the sore boobs thing, but tbh it's a common sign of af and pregnancy so could be either.

Good luck :clover:

x

I am due on tomorrow and my boobs get a little more sensitive just before AF but this month they are sooo sore.... Will let you know the test result. It is pretty normal to get sore boobs though from what I have read xx

I didn't have sore boobs until a few days after af was due. I was just more tired.

I always get sore bb's before af and i got my bfp yesterday, complete with sore bb's and my other usual signs of imminent af!

XX

i had sore boobs but i did get that when af was due to. I think my boobs feeling fuller was more of an indication for me xxxx

I had sore boobs the first time but then I mc, and Ive only had nausea this time, but Im like you - got my bfp 2 days ago, and af due today. Good luck honey!

Thanks girls, suppose I'm not totally out then!

I always get sore boobs before af, twice I've had them a few days early with bfps, accompanied with sore nipples. This time I never got any symptoms and thought I wasn't pregnant but turns out that I am! So unfortunately it's different not only for every woman, but for every bfp!! Starting to get sore boobs now right enough, but it wasn't an early indicator.

FX you get what you want! xx

hiya :wave:

i didn't get sore boobs, i was just really tired and felt like i had a mild dose of the flu. my boobs felt different (kinda spongy) if that makes sense??? but deffo were not sore!

best of luck hun. xxxxxxx

I don't have sore boobs, never had sore boobs, but literally since conception, my nipples (which are normally inside hiding) have been well out!! Lol.

Other than that, I just knew I was pregnant - don't ask me how, just a gut feeling I had.

X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hey just to update I got a BFP on a CB Digi this afternoon and as I said my boobs were really sore. When are you due to test? Cx

I had sore nips for AF and when I got my BFP. Diff foe me was really pokey out nips which I didn't get with AF.

Ninja you were always prodding your boobies lolx

Lol and peeing on anything I could get my hands on. Didn't expect to be able to hang stuff of me nips though.

Ninja - my nips are exactly the same since b4 I got my BFP! They could cut glass!! Lol.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Yep I could take somebodies eye out with these babies :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back