One week to go...

vixi_marie

Reaction score
until my due date!

I am so ready for her to be here now! I'm uncomfortable and tired!

Anyone else in the same boat? I am currently googling all the old wives tales to induce labour and going to try them this weekend!

Just make sure you avoid castor oil that one is dangerous. Us overdue mummies have been trying the following:
Spicy curry
Sex
Bouncing on ball
Eating fresh pinnapple inc core
Lots of long walks
Drinking rasberry leaf tea

Yes my due date is one week tomorrow!
I had reflexology yesterday and have been having a few period type pains since. I just don't want to go overdue the worry of baby being ok is getting a bit much!
I'm going to go on a walk this afternoon and bounce on my ball! Apparently eating dates can help too and reduce labour time! Good luck! X

My due date is a week away tomorrow. I am fed up and ready for her to be here, I am exhausted just now and getting a bit grumpy. I got a ball yesterday and have been bouncing on it and read somewhere about going up and down stairs sideways? x

I'm 39 weeks today too and I feel the same! Very ready for the pregnancy bit to be over and the mummy time to arrive!

5 days to go for me! I'm just soooo excited, happy for him to hang in there until due date but don't want to go over, think I'd go mad. Enjoy these last few days ladies - put your feet up and watch a film, read a good book, sleep when you can! Our lives are about to change forever xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back