One week to go...

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by vixi_marie, Jul 26, 2013.

1. vixi_marie

vixi_marie Well-Known Member

until my due date!

I am so ready for her to be here now! I'm uncomfortable and tired!

Anyone else in the same boat? I am currently googling all the old wives tales to induce labour and going to try them this weekend!

2. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Just make sure you avoid castor oil that one is dangerous. Us overdue mummies have been trying the following:
    Spicy curry
    Sex
    Bouncing on ball
    Eating fresh pinnapple inc core
    Lots of long walks
    Drinking rasberry leaf tea

3. Anna456

Anna456 Well-Known Member

Yes my due date is one week tomorrow!
    I had reflexology yesterday and have been having a few period type pains since. I just don't want to go overdue the worry of baby being ok is getting a bit much!
    I'm going to go on a walk this afternoon and bounce on my ball! Apparently eating dates can help too and reduce labour time! Good luck! X

4. abilouise

abilouise Well-Known Member

My due date is a week away tomorrow. I am fed up and ready for her to be here, I am exhausted just now and getting a bit grumpy. I got a ball yesterday and have been bouncing on it and read somewhere about going up and down stairs sideways? x

5. buggy1

buggy1 Well-Known Member

I'm 39 weeks today too and I feel the same! Very ready for the pregnancy bit to be over and the mummy time to arrive!

6. excited1980

excited1980 Active Member

5 days to go for me! I'm just soooo excited, happy for him to hang in there until due date but don't want to go over, think I'd go mad. Enjoy these last few days ladies - put your feet up and watch a film, read a good book, sleep when you can! Our lives are about to change forever xx