One step closer!

SARAHSTAR

Reaction score
Just got back from my 16 week appointment were I got to hear my baby's heartbeat for the first time. I sounds like a galloping horse in there!!!

Got a new midwife too which is great - even though I'd only met her for about 5 minutes the last one seemed a bit off-ish and the new one is lovely! :yay:

She went through all my blood results with me which were all fine and we talked about where I wanted to have the baby plus blood pressure etc.

All in all a very pleasent and thorough meeting plus I got to hear bean!!!

One step closer to meeting him/her xxxx :good:

Last edited:
Thanks Sarah it was really amazing!!! Can't wait to feel something now too! x

Awwww it's brilliant isn't it? We don't have a dopler at home so I rellish hearings LO's heartbeat!! x

Awwww it's brilliant isn't it? We don't have a dopler at home so I rellish hearings LO's heartbeat!! x

I was sooo tempted to buy a doppler but decided against it. I'm quite an anxious person anyway and I know that I'd probably freak out if I couldn't find the heartbeat for whatever reason!

Awww thats great, all of these milestones are really exciting arent they. Even though this is my fifth baby, I feel like I am enjoying this pregnancy the most. I'm trying to really enjoy every moment to the max as its going to be my last pregnancy xx

I bought an angelsounds doppler, they are amazing and although I'm quite an anxious person I've been suprisingly laid back about it. I rarely use it and I find the heartbeat is really wasy to find with it x

Thanks Cos, it's good to know which one to go for if I do cave in to buying one!

Ah thats brilliant news. I have the Hi-bebe doppler and thought I'd be a nightmare checking every 5 mins, but I rarely use it as I know pickle shys away from it so I only like to check with it if I'm having a proper worry.
xx

I also felt the 16 week MW appointment was a milestone - hearing the HB is amazing and now you only have 4 weeks until your 20 week scan!! Pretty soon you'll be getting kicks and jabs, such a special time :) xx

Ahh that's great! It sounds funny doesn't it? Did you get to record the HB? I recorded mine on my phone and I listen to her every now and thenm makes me feel closer to her!

I just can't believe that after the 20 week scan you don't see your LO until you give birth - it's all so exciting!

Everymilestone moves you onto the next!

Ahh that's great! It sounds funny doesn't it? Did you get to record the HB? I recorded mine on my phone and I listen to her every now and thenm makes me feel closer to her!

I just can't believe that after the 20 week scan you don't see your LO until you give birth - it's all so exciting!

Everymilestone moves you onto the next!

What phone do u have? I have a bb 9800 and can't figure out how to record to hb on to it lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Aw, Mouse I didn't think about recording it! Hubby would have liked to hear it too- the only way I could describe the sound was like someone going mental with a pair of coconut shells!!!!!
:rofl:

Aww hearing the heartbeat for the first time is lovely isnt it! I also have an Angel Sounds doppler.. Being one to worry, I thought I would be checking every 2mins, but I rarely use it.. I just have a listen now and then, and can find the heartbeat straight away :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back