heartbeat question???

katie05

Reaction score
Hi ladies, What is your bub's heartrate usually and can you hear train or horses. Just wondering if theres any link to the old wives tale.

Mine is 150-165 but usually rests at 153 ish. Mainly sounds like a train but often turns into galloping horse :shock:

Does that mean im having a transgender :rotfl:

Oh, and what team are you..im green.

Hi,
my shrimps heatbeat is 150-158 - sounds like a train.
Team green

Mine was a train and I'm team pink so it's all a load of &*^%^$%$%£&

:lol: xx

I don't know!! My bubs fidgets so much they can't get the heartbeat for very long for me to hear it properly!!!

xx

My babies heartbeat is around 155 and he is a boy :) Think it does sound more like a train than horses though :think:

mine sounds like a train (boy) and the needle swings from side to side (boy) i wasnt sick (boy)
and i just found out im having a girl. i guess its all rubbish! lol

When I was in hospital at the end of my pregnancy with ds they monitered us loads and his heartbeat always had a baseline of 115-130bpm. We didn't know the sex at the time & one of the midwives guessed I was either having a boy or a laid back girl.

I remember the first time I heard it I thought it was like a train.

Last edited:
Mine sounds like a train but she's a girl. Maybe she will be a tomboy, her daddy would love that :roll:

Charlotte hb was always around 140 and sounded like a train

Mine is about 140 and sounded like train - I'm having a girl so it's rubbish really :wink:

Xxx

I am such a bad mum-to-be! I don't know what bubs heartrate is whenever the midwife scans. :doh: I should ask next week. hehe
To be honest I don't fully listen to what it sounds like as I am always thinking 'please don't make any internal noises that the doppler will pick up!!'. :lol: Last thing I want amplified around the room is my insides making noises! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back