grrrr can't bl**dy sleep

sarah113

Reaction score
every single night is getting worse, im really tired come 3/4 in the afternoon but have to carry on till 7 when the kids go to bed, i try and sleep then but can't, im just so tired and its making me so moody. :(

aww hun that must be so awful im like a sleeping machine atm, but lastnight i was too sick to sleep so i know how your feeling today its so fustrating :? have some hot milk and fluff your pillows, that might help :hug:

Yeah i hear you.. i'm pretty tired, but i have the added advantage that i have just about finished uni and i have no other children, so i can just get into bed whenever i want for an hour or two and i feel a lot better for it..

Maybe you should just go to bed for an hour in afternoons when your so tired? if thats possible with all your children then it would make you feel a lot better 8)

i'd suggest having some hot milk or coco b4 bed, also putting a pillow between your legs oh and try to have little naps through the day so if you don't sleep at night it won't matter too much

Are the kids at school? could you possibly grab an hour before they come home? if its little ones could they not go to a neighbourgh (sp?) for an hour or so, im sure if they have kids of thier own they would understand.

I'm the same, im lucky and can sleep when i want i go to bed at 10 get up at 9 and have 2 to 3 naps through the day lol.

just try and make the most of any time you have at all where you can sneak away from the kids. make sure you set an alarm though else you wont wake up until the next day :rotfl:

Oh gosh Sarah Im exactly the same! Sooooo tired in the day but dont sleep then go to bed and cant sleep! Then wake up really early and get up, then feel tired all day!? Crazyness! Even when I try to sleep in the day I cant! No matter how tired Iam!
I think thats what is causing me to be so damn angry all the time lol! :D

I had trouble sleeping last night too , oh went out and every time i was about to fall asleep the girls wroke me up, first jess and really loud teeth grinding, then rebecca when she kept rolling over and crying every time she rolled over. Then oh came in we both had something to eat at 4 in the morning. Im feeling tired now lol, and the weather just makes me feel like going back to bed and sleepng all day today lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back