One day late but no ++

teachermummy

Reaction score
I've been fairly regular in my periods since my mc completed in October. I ran out of opks around the time of surge and got two 'nearlies' on the opks so just assumed my surge was the following day, CD14, and dtd. Didn't really feel very ovulation-y but just assumed. Then randomly dtd a week later (well, 5/6 after) at which point i did have ewcm (I think, it wasn't a planned 'event' so I wasn't really paying attention :p ). I started testing at what I thought was 10dpo (CD24) but been getting blatant negatives on the tests. It's now CD29 and still no af, still no ++. I've had regular 28 day cycles with ovulation mid way for months now, so this has really thrown me. I'm fully expecting af to show up, just clutching at straws maybe. Thoughts?

I am wondering if you did ovulate later than normal this cycle, just by you saying you had nearly positives on the opk and the EWCM later than expected.
It might just be a case of AF arriving in the next few days. x

It came yesterday :/ At least it came and no more wondering. I think I definitely OVd late but that's no use for tracking my cycles :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back