one born every minute...

littlesmoosh

Reaction score
i need to stop watching this!!!!!!!! the bigger the belly gets the more scared i become.. and this show doesnt help!!!

It scares the life out of me! I definitely do not want forceps!! They look horrific xxxx

Oh my!! Poor little mite eh? The words 'break its clavicle' scared the wotsits out of me. Defo do NOT want forceps!!!
X

Oh my if ever have a midwife say go on go on go on like that to me I am likely to slap her :)

poor wee thing. i was so relieved when it cried!!!!
x

I got called into work at last minute so have missed this so far. Recorded but sounds like I need to build up courage before watching :-(

omg i do not want a birth like that at all, forceps look awful, i was actuallty cringing and soo scared watchign that xx

I didn't breath for about 10
Minutes and had tears streaming down my face!! Was just terrifying!!

I didn't even know I was holding my breath until I gasped when she breathed. That was horrifying :(

I had tears in my eyes until she cried. But 10lb 5oz - ouch!! X

Omg, I'm one who isn't scared of the impending birth or accompanying pain, but that scared the hell outta me, cried so much terrified shE wouldn't breathe :-( only thing I'm scared of is forceps :-(

This is why I do not watch that show!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Well hubby was hiding behind me and I was balling my eyes out.... I definitely do not want forceps!

Forceps can be ok but babies don't usually get that stuck!

I wasn't scared of baby getting stuck but I am now! Let's just hope I don't have a whopper! I'm only small myself! x

I went through the same but didn't have time for theatre or forceps I just had to push and pray.

It was just awful, that poor lady. I don't know why they didn't do a caesarian like they mentioned initially. It was such a relief when the baby cried.

I am definitely not having forceps!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back