One born every minute... Tonight!

Haha, my OH kept asking questions the whole way through. He was absolutely horrified that they zoomed in on the head coming out on tv!
We also was not impressed with the young lad who was throwing tantrums! I was so worried for the little baby that wasn't breathing! I say little but.blimey he was a size.
I get all tearyy and its not till after I get jealous doesn't help when the parent are like that bloke though! Xx

Ive taped it too cant wait to watch it when hubby isnt around as he doesnt want to lol!!!

Michelle. x

It's fab, I love it. I'm still just about at the stage where it makes me feel hopeful and not too jealous. I won't watch it when pg though, too scary!!

I watched. I had it on record :). Made me cry and was quite jealous but yeah i watched it :). X

I watched it thought it was good but that lad was doing my head in, cant believe someone wants to bring a baby into this world with him!

I watched it too, it's my favourite programme! Makes me cry every time :) This series is a bit more difficult to watch than the last series for me... we weren't TTC last time (although VERY broody), so it was just a fun thing to watch, whereas this time it brings it home how much I want to be pregnant so made me feel a bit down! Still enjoyed it though and will defo watch the rest of the series :)

The young lad absolutely disgusted me... it was obviously a very stressful time for him, but thats no excuse for his behaviour. Is he going to go and have a tantrum and smash things up every time his baby cries or isn't well? I hope the responsibility of being a father makes him mature a bit more!

The army lad and his girlfriend were lovely, so glad he got to see the baby before he left!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back