One born every minute... Tonight!

timtam78

Reaction score
So who's going to be watching it then? :)

Oh def..although ill be blubbering...guaranteed!!!

I wont be. The longing feeling I have just gets worse, and I get so jealous of those woman! Will wait until I am pregnant......... watch it then!

Me neither. big fat no no for me.
Just makes me feel major crappage lol.

Avoid at all costs!
:)

XXX

I will!!

I love it. :) Will probably make me a bit teary that it's still not our turn yet.

But I do still think its a lovely show. :)

its on at 9pm tonight on channel 4 - i love this show iv got the tissues on standby x

Thanks Joanne. Yes im the same, get very emotional lol

:yay: :yay: I'll watch it tomoro as OH doesn't want to :( can't wait!!! x x

I'm with you, Vixxie, OH doesn't understand my obsession so will watch record and watch 2moro!! Plan on recording the whole series for repeat watching, I'm a complete saddo but I love this show!!

Xxxx

I can't watch it, it just upsets me & feel jealous as I wish it was me!

X

I can't watch it because it terrifies me! In the last series a girl shat herself. I mean properly shat herself! It makes me feel sick with fear of what's to come. Ignorance is bliss I say!

I can't watch it because it terrifies me! In the last series a girl shat herself. I mean properly shat herself! It makes me feel sick with fear of what's to come. Ignorance is bliss I say!

This made me laugh out loud.

I think most of us shite ourselves a small bit when we push but the midwife hides it from us.

watched it, was quite good, the guy that kept throwing tantrums and couldnt control himself - what a disgrace

Yeh i thought he was very immature myself!

I blubbed so much though when they baby wasn't breathing and when the other guy (the army one) was getting all teary when his was born.

I love it! In a weird way it makes me feel more motivated. Can understand why some don't feel like watching it though x

Last edited:
the army guy was so nice to watch! i almost cried, didnt want to though as i knew it would be out of frustration and almost resentfull of peopl i dont see as deserving of a baby (bad i know).

I watched it. im also recording them every week so that when my time comes i can watch them again (sad i know)

DH was on his laptop but kept looking up and asking me qs about it lol
He thought the tantrum bloke needed to grow up and didnt have anything good to say about him.

You know the bit where they did the close up of the babies head coming out of the womans bejingo...i rewound that bit and got him to watch it lol dont think he was impressed lol

xxx

I watched it with my son, glad it was all young ppl he's 20 & will be a daddy in April, when he got home from work I said "right my boy, ive recorded something for you"(not really, recorded it for myself). So we watched it, I've never seen his face change so many colours! He was horrified, all I said was "it got in there hon has to come out!!" I laughed when he was going to bed he asked have you that set for every week? I might as well watch it now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back