On my god, just had police round!!

Marymary

Reaction score
:shock: :shock:

I have just had the scariest moment of my life, still shaking. My OH is away all week with work and Scarlett upstairs in bed while I was watching Big Bro. All night Ive heard a load of shouting at the park at the end of our road- nothing unusual there, but then I heard what sounded like our bin being dragged out the back path to our garden, but I then thought ignore it cos its bin day tomorrow so probably the neighbours moving theres.

Anyway- I was wrong :( I heard aload of movement in my garden and then people were knocking on my patio doors wanting me to let them in!!! I was sooo scared I just hid in the hall downstairs. :(

Stuart couldnt help as he's away so Im totally on my own and they were just banging on the glass. I rang my friend who lives 5 mins away and they sped round.

Turns out that some 17yr old lads were being chased by a older gang of lads all night and police chasing them all. The lads being attacked seemed to think my garden was a good place to hide and were knocking hoping id let them in and help them :shock: How the fuck was I meant to know that- ID NEVER have let them in, they terrified me and I was scared stiff of what would i do if they got in to protect Scarlett.

I know they must have been scared but they have made me feel unsafe in my own home now- god knows how ill sleep tonight.

The police were right outside my house as my mates got here and they came in and checked the garden but then said theyd got them and I didnt need to worry.

awww hun you must of been so scared. good you didnt go to the door the young people of today have gone mad!
like youd let them in with a little baby anyway? pychos!!!!
have some hot milk hehe
:hug:
xnatx

:shock: jesus! poor you, i would have papped myself too.

It was the BACK door tho can u believe , in the pitch black- they must be crazy as if ANYONE would let some guys in like that!!

Im still panicking, wish Stu was here so bad

I grabbed a really heavy ornmanet we have, just in case, but looking back I dont think id have been much match for any lad, he'd hav prob just took it off me.

Marymary said:
:shock: :shock:

I have just had the scariest moment of my life, still shaking. My OH is away all week with work and Scarlett upstairs in bed while I was watching Big Bro. All night Ive heard a load of shouting at the park at the end of our road- nothing unusual there, but then I heard what sounded like our bin being dragged out the back path to our garden, but I then thought ignore it cos its bin day tomorrow so probably the neighbours moving theres.

Anyway- I was wrong :( I heard aload of movement in my garden and then people were knocking on my patio doors wanting me to let them in!!! I was sooo scared I just hid in the hall downstairs. :(

Stuart couldnt help as he's away so Im totally on my own and they were just banging on the glass. I rang my friend who lives 5 mins away and they sped round.

Turns out that some 17yr old lads were being chased by a older gang of lads all night and police chasing them all. The lads being attacked seemed to think my garden was a good place to hide and were knocking hoping id let them in and help them :shock: How the f**k was I meant to know that- ID NEVER have let them in, they terrified me and I was scared stiff of what would i do if they got in to protect Scarlett.

I know they must have been scared but they have made me feel unsafe in my own home now- god knows how ill sleep tonight.

The police were right outside my house as my mates got here and they came in and checked the garden but then said theyd got them and I didnt need to worry.

christ
ill not bother watching the bill in future - il just come to your house pull open the patio curtains and watch your garden :shock:

Haha yeah it felt a bit like that, I live in a nice area too!

I didnt sleep too much- did the whole listening out for every single noise, every time our hamster moved in his cage downstairs I near enough sh*t myself lol

All back to normal today tho , thanks guys xx

I love ur rain avatar btw!!! Maybe it listened, been nice today! :pray:

i think we should all paste and copy it onto our siggys to make it go away!!!! :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back