just phoned the police..

sarafet

Reaction score
there's 5 boys out in our private car park throwing all the stones about :(

i was too scared to go and say anything. they're hitting the cars etc. they don't even live around here :(

scared incase they start hitting the windows. why are young people like this :( they only look about 14 :(

Cos they have nothing better to do, they think they can do what they want and let other people deal with it :x

I'd go out and throw the biggest stone I could find right at their head :lol:

If the police round near you are anything like the police around here they'll not even bother turning up :roll:

They should be at school them kids shouldn't they? :x

it's the easter holidays in scotland, bloody nightmare.

the thing that annoys me the most is that they don't even live in this estate :( little ars*holes xxx

Ah right :doh:

We had that last summer with kids from th local estate getting pissed them coming into out street. At one point a girl of 14 at the most was flashing her foo foo all over the street :shock: . Police did eventually come but only after loads of us had rang.

I like you're thinkin kirsty :lol:

hope nothin gets too damaged, kids around here dont do that in my street anymore.... ive had words... lol then again police dont like my area, they'll only brave it if theyre unmarked or have a riot van :roll:

We had a group of boys on bikes riding down the street smashing the wing mirrors off of cars as they went past the night before last.

They don't know the value of things so they have no respect for other peoples property :x

Feckers

Agreed lou, we had that done to us a few years ago and I was so pissed off and had to work a week overtime to pay for the damage to oh car.

Grr. Back in Jan some chavvy scum got into the entrance hall of our flats and smashed the fire alarm so the thing was screeching until the police and fire brigade came out.

Probably a bit late now but if it happens again you could try taking some photos in case they deny doing it, or run off before the police arrive - maybe the police would recognise them if they are known for causing trouble already.

the police haven't turned up, the boys went away for an hour and now they're back.

i'm having a really awful day, feeling rubbish, just want to sleep, but all i can hear are them screaming and shouting and they are now standing in the bin sheds smoking something and coughing like idiots :evil:

lou said:
We had a group of boys on bikes riding down the street smashing the wing mirrors off of cars as they went past the night before last.

They don't know the value of things so they have no respect for other peoples property :x

Feckers

had that done to my car before, and paint stripper poured all over it

Babylicious said:
lou said:

Feckers

had that done to my car before, and paint stripper poured all over it[/quote

that is absolutely shocking, i hate the fact that the little bas*ards always get away with it too :evil:

Im glad i live in a nice area where they dont do that, but if i did id go out thre and go hopping mad at the little fuckers, armed with my golf club!

Craig said:
hope nothin gets too damaged, kids around here dont do that in my street anymore.... ive had words... lol then again police dont like my area, they'll only brave it if theyre unmarked or have a riot van :roll:

Hmmm sounds familar Craig! Although here in Greenock we all stop and stare at police, as they are such a rare breed!

police just came around and caught them all in the act :dance:

i don't know whether another neighbour has called them, more than likely though. saw them taking their names etc, thank god :moon:

the police were going mad at them as well :rotfl:

Im glad your faith was restored in the police,

My OH is a copper and finds it really hard that the public - who he wants to help but is kinda hindered by all the paperwork - dislike the police so much!!

Glad its sorted for you now.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

good glad the little shits got caught!

we used to live in a really rough area in salford and the kids all carried knives- my boyf had them pulled on him once. the car was broken into EVERY WEEK almost- im not lying- and we had not stones thrown at the door- whole BRICKS! :shock: honestly my boyf bought a heavy metal retractable cosh like the police have and i wouldnt go to the corner shop without it in my coat pocket!

i was a nervous wreck it was a shock to the system after living at my parents which is one of just 2 detached houses at the back of a field- nothing like that ever happened there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back