On hold till May.

skairdykat

Reaction score
Rob & I have decided to stop TTC until May. Reasons being that we've worked out what my due dates would be if I got caught either this cycle or next and I would be due at the end of Nov or end of Dec. These dates would be arkward because Rob's Daughters Birthday is at the end of Nov & Xmas is in December. I don't want to have to be in hospital over Xmas and away from the boys. We don't feel it would be fair on them. Rob's Birthday is at the end of Dec & he says how he always got combined prezzies as well and hated it LOL. And besides Xmas is expensive enough without the extra costs of buying all the things needed for a new baby.
I'm not going back on the pill or anything but we're going to use the OPK's to find out when NOT to make love. I mean if I do get caught before May then it won't be a big disaster but we'd rather it were after April. Does that sound really selfish?

I'll still be coming on the forum till then to see how your all going though. :hug: And Mays not that far away is it? :?

Those sound like good reasons to hold off trying for a bit. I must admit I'm not sure I want to conceive so my due date is around xmas either. My OH's niece has just had her 2nd LO last xmas day - poor kid :( She'll never know what it's like to have a seperate birthday and xmas.

Make sure you keep us updated if you happen to get your BFP whilst not really trying though :D :hug:

It'll be sods law that it happens like that you can bet :wall: LOL

I know what you mean, I was thinking the same as well. Knowing sod's law, you'll catch before then. I'm sure May will soon come around :hug:

Hi Dee, I've had the same thoughts aswell as I have a child each side of Christmas. You have to do what you think is the best for your family, and May isn't so far away. :hug:

I told my bloke that if we concieved this on the next cyle that we would have a christmas baby- and I didnt want a chrsitmas baby- and he laughed and told me that I cant choose the date its born! LOL he doesnt really understand these things!

im the same , never wanted a baby born in nov / dec / jan always wanted a may baby as i loved my birthday being in may ! but now weve been trying for so long id be happy with any date lol

how sods law would it be for me to catch this month and have a dec baby :rotfl:

I'm glad I'm not the only one to have thought this. I was feeling like I was being selfish somehow at first. But now it's not the 2WW it's the 2MW (two month wait) :wall:

:rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back