On drip in hospital waitinv for surgery!

kaytee11

Reaction score
So as id daid the other day I thought I had wat was piles or a boil I trued everything nd went to work. This morning however at 4am the pain became unbearable. Went to doc nd turns out its a bloody abscess!! Been sent to hospital on drip past four hours not drinking or eating nd having. Surgery under g.a this afternoon. Having to stay overnight nd dreading it. This is the first time ever ive had to be in hospital for anything.

God love you. Just think of the relief once it's gone xx

omg you poor thing!!! at least you went and got it checked and they will sort it out, just think of the relief once its removed. you're in the best place now and im sure they will do everything they can to make you most comfortable.

i know its worrying but try keep calm for baby :) and im sure you will be out and fighting fit in no time.

good luck hope it goes well lots of love xxx

Awww... Poor you... At least you are able to have the surgery nice and quickly. Hopefully you will soon be feeling much better and get to come home tomorrow. *hugs*

Jasus when i seen ur post thougth u were having baby early lol

glad you got it checked out, hope everything goes ok x

Hope everything goes ok. Wishing you a speedy recovery xx

omg kaytee, you poor poor thing your braver then me having surgery. However i see abcesses all the time being sorted out in theatres (joys of working there) and least it should have been a quick and easy procedure.
Get better soon xxx

Thanks girls :)
Home now thank god ! Definately not the type of thing id like to do on a reocurirng basis :p .. they shud realy provide patients wit strepsils in the recovery room when they come round its like they rip a layer of skin off :)
Hope everyone is doing okay xxx

glad it all went ok hun, hopefully the next 13 weeks will be drama free x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back