OMIGOD!!!!!!!!! UPDATED 31*12*07

THATS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC NEWS SHARNE!! That pic is so clear, congratulations lady, you deserve this! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :hug: :hug: :cheer: :dance:

Congrats Sharne! :dance:
What a fab way to start the New Year!! :D
Wish you all the best for the next 9 months! :cheer:

Loola said:
THATS ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC NEWS SHARNE!! That pic is so clear, congratulations lady, you deserve this! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months :hug: :hug: :cheer: :dance:

Thanks hon, I dont know what im supposed to do now?? Should i wait or go to the docs???

sharne thats fantastic news!!!!! send some baby dust my way chick!!!
dead happy for you....heres to a happy and healthy 9 months for you...great end to a not so great year eh!

Steelgoddess said:
Loola said:

Thanks hon, I dont know what im supposed to do now?? Should i wait or go to the docs???

Erm... I dont know either!! Cant be any harm in going to the Docs though. I really am so pleased for you! :D

kmac said:

I know... this is really odd and i know i should read into things but i had a dream the day before i was, bought maternity jeans by accident oh and i prayed this month too...

x

Sharne what a beautifully strong line - there is no doubting that one :D :D :D

I would get yourself off to the doctors asap just to put your own mind at rest - now relax and enjoy the best New Years Eve pressie a girl can get x x x x x x x x x x x x

aww Sharne this is brilliant news - wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks everyone for your support ill still be here to cheer everyone on#!!

Steelgoddess said:
kmac said:

I know... this is really odd and i know i should read into things but i had a dream the day before i was, bought maternity jeans by accident oh and i prayed this month too...

x

I hope that works for me! I didnt actually buy any maternity clothes, but when I was shopping the other day I kept picking up things I liked and then realised they were maternity wear so put them back. My OH told me that the other night he held my tummy and prayed to God to put a baby in there, bless him.

I had a really vivid dream the other night too, i think I was half conscious, I could hear the voice of little child saying, 'Daddy' and chatting with my OH, right in my ear. It was so realistic, I was quite spooked by it. Ill put that down to reading my fertility book before bed though!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

You know what hun, this news has really made my day :dance:

WoooHooooo

that is the best news EVER!!!

massive congrats hun, wish you a H&H 9 months chick!!!!

:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

Loola said:
Steelgoddess said:
kmac said:

x

I hope that works for me! I didnt actually buy any maternity clothes, but when I was shopping the other day I kept picking up things I liked and then realised they were maternity wear so put them back. My OH told me that the other night he held my tummy and prayed to God to put a baby in there, bless him.

I had a really vivid dream the other night too, i think I was half conscious, I could hear the voice of little child saying, 'Daddy' and chatting with my OH, right in my ear. It was so realistic, I was quite spooked by it. Ill put that down to reading my fertility book before bed though!

You never know hun!!! i really thought my game was up this month but like u guys said i should wait and see, I rfeally hope it works this time, i guess the good thing is it has been 3 mths since the d and c and everything so thats a good break for my body, oh and looks like i can give cherri22 a run for her money seeing i did my own predication and it was right, and hope the other half is right too!!

x

OMG yay!!!! I'm so pleased for you hun, you really deserve this :hug: :hug: :hug:

Steelgoddess said:
Loola said:
Steelgoddess said:
kmac said:

x

You never know hun!!! i really thought my game was up this month but like u guys said i should wait and see, I rfeally hope it works this time, i guess the good thing is it has been 3 mths since the d and c and everything so thats a good break for my body, oh and looks like i can give cherri22 a run for her money seeing i did my own predication and it was right, and hope the other half is right too!!

x

OMG you did predict your own pregnancy!!! Haha! Do one for me prrrlease!! :wink:

Now take it easy Sharne and enjoy your pregnancy. :hug:

fab news! congratulations, and what a way to finish one year and start a new one!

Fantastic news hun :cheer: Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months :hug:

OMG SHARNE!!!! CONGRATULATIONS:.:!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: I so hope this goes well for you.. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back