Evap....early bfp...??

Sal88

Reaction score
I posted a thread about bleeding a couple of days ago. It got quite heavy, almost like a very light period for 2 days then stopped last night. Today I'm going to the toilet loads and just decided to do a test on an ebay cheapie. I ovd early this month around last weekend, af due a week on tuesday although it was early last month so it could be due at the weekend. Anyway....I've done the test and within about 6 mins a line appeared. It's very very faint, so faint you can't see it in certain lights. Can't say whether it has colour in it or not because it's hard to see. I've had evaps before but never this time in the day or that appear so quickly.

Just wanted to share with you all! Please pray this is a bfp :) I know I'm super early. I should have gotten hubby to hide the tests again this month!

awwwww darling I hope it is!!! Fingers crossed!!! have u tried taking a picture of it?? see if it shows on there???

oh im excited I sooo hope it is for you... we seem to be having lots of BFP of late!!!

:pray: :pray: :pray:

naughty girl testing this early!!! im going to get my OH to hide mine this month me thinks!!! just to stop temptation!!

I HATE HAVING TO WAIT TO TEST

( feel better after shouting that out :lol: )

Who has got the cage? I have caught one here that needs locking up until its time to poas!! lol

Fingers crossed for you tho that it is indeed a BFP :pray:
xxx

Oooo Good luck, sending you lots of babydust :hug: :hug:

I really want to wish you all the best with your BFP but wanted to share my experience... i used to bleed quite heavyish but then one AF came and it was light, then a little heavier then the next day it had disappeared completely. It looked more like implantation bleeeding than anything else. The next AF was the same and then they went heavier again. I tested last month and there was the faintest line on an EC, so faint you had to hold it up in a certain light to see it but it was there and OH could see it as well. I did another test straight after and there was nothing there at all. I left it until late afternoon/early eve and tested again and it was negative. The faint lines were evaps and are quite usual for EC's unfortunately. Good luck and i hope its not the same for you! x

Good luck hun..........to give you some hope my BFP started just like you are describing (also on ebay cheapies), try again in 2 days and it should have a little more colour than this time!!

:pray:

good luck.. i tested early with my son.. about 4 days! got a very faint line like you described... tested twice more that day and then each day after that for 4 days.. it got darker each time. Keep testing.. and good luck.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back