OMG

lisa282

Reaction score
Ok Im so fed up this week, have been trying EVERY single thing I have heard/read that might stand even a small chance of starting off my labour.... :roll: As of yet, nothing is working :evil: However, one thing I tried has now turned into an obsession. It started with just one pineapple, thought I might as well try it...now in 2 days I have eaten almost 6 full pineapples! :shock: This cant be good. I am seriously going to be sat on the toilet for the next few days if nothing else, but worse than that, I just cant stop!! :shhh: I went out to get milk a while ago and bought 4 more pineapples...OMG where is it going to end? :oops: I just cant leave them alone, they are so juicy and lovely :wink:

Seriously, someone HELP ME!!! :pray: :lol:

Now you've made me want pineapple :D I love the stuff, hope it starts working for you soon :D

Unfortunatley nothing "works". Baby will come when ready - no matter what you do.

In the past i've tried raspberry leaf, pineapple, curry etc - nothing worked.

How the hell is the roof of your mouth still ok!? I ate ONE pineapple and it frickin' hurt!! :doh: :lol:

I'm not doing a thing now to try and bring it on anymore and I feel soooo much better for it now! Although, I'm having no signs whatsoever - whereas before, I'd get BH after being on my ball, backache after walking, cramping, tummy ache & diarheoa after the pineapple etc - In my head I told myself, "I'd rather have no signs and no false hope than have so called 'signs' which if you think about it, are JUST reactions to what you eat/do"

At least this way, if I do get cramping, lots of BH, period pain, backache etc, it'll be because my body is doing it naturally! :cheer:

(OK, granted :roll: I might be waiting longer than the girls that do stuff to bring on labour...! lol)

I know what you mean Dannii, and I also know that none of it will work :roll: but I just wanna feel like Im doing something iykwim? Gives me something new to focus on each day!! :lol: Yesterday it was OH's lucky day :wink: today has been pineapple day and also had hot curry for tea (!) Not sure about tomorrow yet, but am expecting to spend most of it on the loo after all the pineapple, so perhaps the upset tummy Im gonna get will kick start LO!? :pray: :rotfl:

With Isaac I believed he'd be late and I was in no rush for him to arrive, have you tried reverse psychology on baby, tell them you're happy for them to stay there as long as they like :D I'm not keen on pineapple so cannot help with the cravings, but 6 :shock: I hope it does work for you its dedication is that hehe :hug: :hug: :hug:

Mildly said:
Now you've made me want pineapple :D I love the stuff, hope it starts working for you soon :D

hehe, Ive got loads, wanna come round and we can have a pineapple party? :wink: :rotfl:

lisa282 said:
I know what you mean Dannii, and I also know that none of it will work :roll: but I just wanna feel like Im doing something iykwim? Gives me something new to focus on each day!! :lol: Yesterday it was OH's lucky day :wink: today has been pineapple day and also had hot curry for tea (!) Not sure about tomorrow yet, but am expecting to spend most of it on the loo after all the pineapple, so perhaps the upset tummy Im gonna get will kick start LO!? :pray: :rotfl:
It might work for you hun! If it's keeping you sane, go for it! Pineapple isn't going to harm you or baby :hug:

It's just that none of it ever worked for me (my body isn't ready at all - well, it WASN'T ready...) and it was too draining for me :bored: I'd have been crap in labour if it had actually worked through being emotionally drained!! (I get impatient so I sit there waiting for the cramps and sloppy poo lol)

:hug: I do hope it works for you sweetie :pray: if I had the energy to be bothered with it all, I'd be doing the same! I just can't be arsed...! :lol: :doh: xx

Thought I would have an upset tummy this morning from all the pineapples, but big fat nothing :cheer: so to celebrate, Ive had 2 more already! ha! :shhh: Im sure somehow this is going to come back and haunt me, but as yet, Im just enjoying them :wink:

Now whats next on the list of labour starters?.......... :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Good lord you should call up Guinness book of records for most pinapple eaten by desperate pregnant lady, you deserve the title!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back