3 days over

kitty86

Reaction score
I am desperate to meet my lil man but I really cant be bothered with the whole sex, curry, pinapple stuff. Im too exhausted.

I just dont have the energy of sex, I cant eat currys because spicey food set off my IBS, pineapples make me sick. I had one the other day and was sick after half of it so I gave up. Im too tired for long walks.

It was sex that put me in labour with Leah. Im just hoping labour will start with me having to do anything lol. Migt go for a little walk today. Just means me having to get dressed grrrr Im s lazy lol.

Anyone else a complete cow. Im evil at the min people are getting there head bit off for no reason. Mark being the main target. I screamed at him last night for leaving the door open. God I would hate to be with me right now.

Theres my complain of the day ahhhhhhh thats better thanks for listening.

Bless you and certianly dont blame you for how you are feeling.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope the little man comes out soon x x x

Hey,
I can sympathise with you totally. I'm 3 days overdue too and feeling exactly the same way and the more people are asking the more annoyed and grumpy i am getting.
Im not the biggest fan of pineapple and energy levels seem really low and every time i move it hurts as my bump feels huge so im not really doing much. I was full of energy up to my due date and since then each day is getting worse.
I started taking raspberry leaf tablets a few days ago but i should probably have started them weeks ago.
Every day seems to take longer to pass. Heres hoping baby wants to come out soon or i will go mad! :x

Go christmas shopping in your nearest city tomorrow at about lunchtime. That should do it! :lol:

I can't even be bothered to get dressed at the moment and im only 27 weeks!! Hope it all starts soon. :pray: :hug: :hug:

4 days over now

I still feel exhausted. I wanna go out shopping but I really cant be bothered getting up and getting bathed and dressed lol

I have a pounding headache I feel sock. I feel like I have been kicked in the privates and the sharp pains you get shoot up you privates are a pain in the bum. Not to mension back ache and period pains.

Please hurry baby.

2nd winge over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any news yet Kitty? Nothing with me yet, now 6 days over due :(
Induction date is 24th as hospital full so have to wait longer than the normal 10 days, the thought of spending xmas in hospital is not good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back