OMG!!

lisa282

Reaction score
Its just dawned on me that I will be full term on sunday!! :shock: I seriously cant believe where the time has gone, this pregnancy has gone so fast. Im also in my last week at work and finish there on sunday too, so sunday is a big day all round! :cheer: Had mw appointment yesterday and baby is still coming up about 4 weeks ahead so she told me to be extra vigilant as bubs could technically come any time now :shock: Personally I cant see it myself, am still expecting to go overdue, but hearing her say those words made me wake up and smell the coffee...Im going to be having a baby VERY, VERY soon!! :cheer:

Wahey!! :cheer: Friday for me... This can't come round quick enough!! :cheer:

WE'RE HAVING BABIES SOON!! :shock: Scaaaaary x

I really can't imagine being THAT close to having this baby, I still keep assuming it's ages away yet.

:hug: :hug:

I keep getting scared by all these ladies who are popping early so this week I am making a considered effort to finish the nursery and wash baby clothes and pack my bag! It all seems very real now :D

Congrats to Dannii and Lisa on your nearly Full Term :cheer:

Chrissy: It goes so quickly, you'll be 37 weeks before you know it!!

Mildly: Laura popped at 35+5 and Nicci at 36+5 so yeah - GO PACK THOSE BAGS!! lol

xxx

I have a confession to make...I havent fully packed my bags, just still got a few more things to put in it. I'm 39 weeks to the day today...and all those early babies didn't even make me want to properly pack it. So, yeah, your thread just made me realise I really really really really REALLY need to get on with it!!!!!!!!! :roll:

Oh yeah and congrats on being full term on sunday! :dance: :hug:

I only just packed my bag last weekend, and even now there is stuff missing from it, but to be fair there is some stuff you gotta put in at the last minute anyway like toothbrush etc, so as long as everything is ready to go in, Im not gonna worry about it. Got everything I need for the baby and labour so thats the most important part, anything else can always be brought in by my OH or mum if I forget it.

Going on an info session tonight about using the birth pool during labour, so Im sure walking round the labour ward will make it all seem much more real! Cant believe how close we are now girls, how exciting!!! :cheer: :cheer: On friday I will be able to say Im due this month!! EEEKKKK!! :shock: :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back