OMG!

lisa282

Reaction score
Oh my God, it's just dawned on me that i'm 17 weeks today and within 3 weeks I will be half way there! Woohoo!! :dance: I can't believe how quick the time is going, when the first 8 weeks seemed to go so slowly. I have made my first few purchases now, but only small basic stuff in with my grocery shopping each week. Been buying some vests and sleepsuits for the past 3 weeks so at least I've made a start and will continue to get something small each week. Hopefully shouldn't need too many major purhases as it's my second baby, but will need somewhere for s/he to sleep. Otherwise we are pretty sorted, I'm not buying new pushchair, car seat, highchair etc as we still have all that stuff and there's nothing wrong with it. Just desperate to know what I'm having really now so I can start some serious shopping in the appropriate colour!! Got my scan to find out the sex on thursday, so bring it on!! How's everyone else doing? x

:D aww i hope your scan goes well, i have found this part has gone SO much quicker then first tri, probably because you're so much more relaxed.
Is it a private scan your having to find out the sex??

Hiya

How did you get your scan so quick ive got to wait until im 20 weeks and im itching to find out the sex this time round - i stayed team green with my first! I keep considering booking a private scan but i cant find any in my area - boo hoo!

Hope your scan goes well lets us know what flavour your having x x x

Good luck for your scan on Thursday and congrats on nearing the halfway mark. I agree that the first twelve weeks crawled by but now it seems to be flying :D

Hey ladies, yes I'm having a private scan to find out the sex, purely because my hospital won't tell you. The place I'm going to will do gender scans anytime after 16 weeks which is great for me cos I don't have to wait!! hehe I found out the sex of my first at the hospital but that was over 3 years ago, so they have clearly changed their policy since then. It is a bit pricey at £79 but in my opinion it will be worth every penny, I just can't wait!! I want to get out there and start buying girls/boys clothes!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back