OMG

Becksss

Reaction score
:shock:
As u might or might not kno I used 2 rent a house from my nan but the house was in my dads and my uncles name cos my nan is stupid
well anyway my uncle forced the sale of the house cos he had been caught out not paying council tax for years and had debt he had no right as 1 it still belonged to my nan just in my dads and uncles name for safety so my mum n dad bought me this flat n i rent this from them but anyway he was makin me preg n homeless and my nan did nothing shes seriously a div
but im nice 2 her so i dnt miss out on my £20 for birthday and xmas hahahahaa
moving on I was on skype and my mum tells me it finally went through 2day the sale and they moving in on monday and heres what she sed

[13:16:48] Slippy and Manar says: Are yu there I am back
[13:25:25] Slippy and Manar says: Because we love you
[13:25:36] Slippy and Manar says: and salisbury road has been sold
[13:25:48] Slippy and Manar says: here is £1,000 for you to spend o what you like
[13:28:44] Slippy and Manar says: call you back

:dance: :dance: :dance:
what the hell shall i do with it :D:D:DD

I'm probably boring, but I'd say spend £100 and save the rest cos you never know when you may need it for something important, or rent for in the future if you get stuck again.

I should be careful I guess
but im so over whelmed ive only ever once had £1000 to spend n that was when i worked haha
:( I hate being on dole but its just for now I cant wait to get my life sorted
roll on college in sept

ohh £1000 whole pounds, id be tempted to keep it safe :)
and then save it for a holiday or something, but i dunno what you would want to spend it on lol

im gonna spend some but im going to florida in march 2009
put some 4 that

I'd spend some and then put some in a trust fund for Riley, if I were in your shoes. Nice little surprise, though. Free money is always good.

I was going to say a trust fund for the LO :D PLus lots of shopping :rotfl:

:dance:
Aw Becks that's brilliant - Id do as Leckershell says and put it by, safe in the knowledge it is there if you need it but I'm boring too I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back