GRRRR

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
my grandad (the god)
i never used to see my grandad alot till my nan died 2 yrs ago last may i saw em once twice a year even tho they only lived the other side of town, my dad didnt get along wit my grandad as he used to cheat on my nan loads etc, my dad was very close to my nan, anyway my nan suffered for angina seriosuly for 2 weeks before she died spent a week in hozzie in that two weeks she asked my dad to make up with my grandad and to make sure he is ok etc.
wen my nan first died we had my grandad round everyday we sorted the funeral out etc, as he lived over the other side of town dad moved him closer as he is 82 n easier for dad (since we moved we live opposite him)
neway he comes round for tea twice a week sometimes three, we do his bed sheets washing etc.
anyway we are going out tomoz to my dads mate to watch the footy so he cant come for his tea he kicked up a complete fuss saying that he was looking foward to it etc even tho dad did tell him a couple of days ago, he comes in says wot he want for tea sits down in 'his' chair says how well he thinks things need to be cooked etc and tells me i have to sort BRANDONS (he is no longer Braydon) behavour out etc, and after tea even if i aint finished or mum hell tell us to sort his plate out etc im so sick of being treated like his skivy (my dad feels like he cant say anything coz of my nan aeven tho i think shed be annoyed at his behaour grrr men

old people eh, my nan has turned too lol...today it is my bday and my mom took me over to see her thinking she would like it, so we took my neice ellie who is 1 aswell..well got there, no happy birthday, i think she even forgot even though my mom told me it was my bday yesterday, or was probably just been stubborn, well she just gave all her attention to ellie the whole time. Then she asked my mom, what have u come to do then, the lawn? house? my mom said just thought id bring cas to see u as it is her bday, and she went on to say she was neglected cause my mom hadnt come over to do her lawn for her even though she does it and cleans the house for her all the time!!!

well then she asked me what names i had planned for the baby and i said Jakob, this is the reaction.

"URGH! THATS DISGUSTING, WHAT A HORRIBLE NAME"
"what a shame to call your baby a name like that"
"its old fashioned anyway poor baby!"

I was nearly in tears, if she didnt like the name she could of just said "Im not too fond on it but if you like it thats what counts" but no she had to dig the knife in and carry on pushing it down.

This really hurt my feelings and i was so upset, i couldnt beileve what i had heard.

She goes on about something must be wrong with Ellie cause she isnt walking yet all the time and that really upsets Jemma, ellie is 19 months, but her feet where bent inwards cause of the way she had been in the womb when she was little and had to have a cast on one leg for 5 months so missed alot of crucial time babies have to strengthen their legs and so is behind, she is ok now and can walk when holding onto her toy pram but walks pigeon footed.

And not long ago she said to my mom "god you have put weight on havnt you, you look massive"! and nearly had my poor mom in tears.

I think it might be because old people can get so bored alone they take it out on other people.

I do love her thought even if she needs to learn to bite her tongue and be a tad less blunt lol. Looks like your grandad and my nan should get together sarah, a match made in heaven lol!!!!

yea cassi my grandad wanted me to call Braydon anthony his name lol wen i ill think about it he went of on one i was like its not ur baby lol

hahahaha!!! thats funny... old people do make me laugh they are such grumpy gits some times...thats gonna be me and u one day sarah lol...

It was werid cause yesterday i really felt like a mom when my nan said that and felt really sorry and protective for my baby..it really upset me and now i see how upsetting it is when someone says something bad about your pride and joy :(

Im not going to get old, I'm going to be like my mum and ride a granny skooter in leathers and a punk hairdo :shock:

ohhh im gonna be like ur mum tracy lol
stuff her hun ull be a great mum and i love ur lil mans name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back