omg

don be scared hun,

its probably the start...

and even if its not you get to listen to LO's heartbeat!!! :D

have you got a text bud?

Ooooh how exciting!

I had a bad night feeling like I had trapped wing at 37+4 and Brody arrived the next day! :cheer:

It could be the start! Good luck! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck hun, i'm sure you'l be fine.

Like I said on msn, just relax hun. The hospital will put you on the monitor to check heartbeat and if there is 'uterine activity' or contractions to you and me, they will make decisions on what is going to happen. Let's hope this is the start! :pray:

As soon as I get the text to say what's happening, I will post up and let everyone know :D

Hi

How exciting hun please dont be scared im sure all is fine, goodluck :hug:
Katrina

I got a text of Steph a couple of hours ago saying all is well and that she was on her way home. Not heard from her since though, so hope everthing is ok...

Just text her to check all is well. Will post up when I get a reply. :?

Steph text me again, she will be online later ;)

hi ladies.

thanks for updating everyone for me meezie :)

they strapped me to the monitor, she said heartbeat was good and that it was registering contractions.

then she did an internal :cry: it was the most mortifying thing ever done to me. i wanted to crawl under a rock. it was so uncomfortable.

she then checked my cervix, and said she could enter her finger, and feel the head.

they scanned me. to check that the placenta wasnt in the way or something. and they had to do an internal scan :(

but all is fine thank god, and they let me go home telling me to ring if i had any more blood or abdo pain ect.

ill update in more detail in my diary.

im so glad it is over now. and excited at the thought that LO might not take much longer to arrive :)

thanks for all the well wishes :hug:

awww hun. glad everything is ok :hug:

the internals sound horrible, especially the scan :( We've all got them to come tho :(

just think- LO could be here soon :cheer:

i'm glad that you and LO are all good... it don't think it will be long really untill the little monkey it here :cheer:

:hug:

only just seen this hunny - hope LO makes an appearance soon!! Good :cheer:

thanks all :)

not much else to report really.

needed to pee alot today. and had what i think was a uncomfortable contraction earlier. but i dont think LO is coming tonight :(

im more than ready now for his/her arrival :)

Looks like your baby and body is ready to go then keslo, you just need them to talk to each other now and confirm it all :rotfl:

Hope your LO makes a appearance soon for you! :hug:

Hope you are doing OK kelso - any news??

internal scans are horrid aren't they.. :oops: :cry: I had to have 4 in the early stages, must be even more uncomfortable at the end!

All be worth it though honey.... not long to go now till you get your baby to play with! :dance:

not much to report really :(

had what i am fairly sure was a ouchy contraction this morning.

been getting alot of pains which feels like baby trying to get out. maby this is baby setteling down more into the pevis? :?

i was really hoping i would have lo today. but it isnt looking likely :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back