D-Day, uncomfortable night, but nothing!

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
Had an uncomfortable night with more cramps and I also had a bit of pink streak in my constant discharge.

So I really thought that I was going to deliver this weekend.

Had a bit of a setback when I had quite a severe pain in my tummy and got all excited, thinking it might be time, turned over to get comfortable and it turned out it was trapped wind! :oops: TMI.

I was really disappointed. (especially after we made the effort to have cuddles)

So this morning I have woken up to feeling no further forward than yesterday morning!

Oh well. Might have to make those pecan oat cookies to cheer myself up. :D

hey you never know, today COULD still be the day for you! the day is still young!

all this waiting and not knowing when is driving me mad - especially with all the niggles as well! i like to plan things and be organised, but i suppose this is just one thing i'll have to take as it comes!

i reckon you will give birth before me though!

Sarah

That pink streak is definitely a sign. Do you have a ball to start bouncing on? That might help :D

It could happen when you least expect it! Just because you feel no different now then yesterday, doesn't mean it won't happen today. Try going for a ride down a long bumpy road some women swear by it personally I never had to do it because I always went into early labor! :shock: Chin up and enjoy those cookies!! Also try and get some rest your going to be needing it! :D :D

xoxo Ree

I woke up on the tuesday morning feeling fine, well a little fed up as i thought that day was yet another "no signs day" but then at 10am my waters broke.

So unexpected so i agree with everyone else don't give up hope, you don't always wake up in pain etc.

I also had it in my head that everything would start in the middle of the night as i'd read that that's when your body produces more hormone and 99% of the birth stories i had read sais they woke up in pain or there waters had gone.

Expect the unexpected!

Enjoy your cookies Sarah??
I think thats a sign in its self, you and petchy home making!!
Ree...my OH has a landrover..do you think i should get him to take my off roading in it??? its great fun at the best of times, but if it gets the party started even better!!

Don't worry Sarah, I am still here 2! Wonder who will go first out the two of us? Think it will be you as I have had no signs what so ever :cry:

any further progress sarah? it's so exciting, over the months we've seen all the other ladies have their babies, and now it's our turn! sending loads of ***labourdust*** your way!

Hello hels!

I would, it wouldn't hurt. I think it would be good in a landrover to!! Like I said I never had to do it but I know women that it has worked for!! Good Luck!! Lemme know.

xoxo Ree

LOL :lol:

My DH has got a very bumpy jeep and he won't take me out in it! :D

he hasn't let me drive it or go out for a ride in it for nine months!

I think it could be just what I need at the moment.

Because yes, I am still here. :roll: (clinging desparately to another mug of raspberry leaf tea)

Still losing lots of fluid down below, but it is so intermittant it probably isn't my waters breaking, but its definitely getting more frequent.

I do keep getting cramp in my belly and back, but then it tuns out that I break wind. :oops: :oops: Probably way too much information guys, but has anyone else been like this in the lead up to labour or am I just very wierd?

I keep getting cramps in my tummy at night especially- but then it turns out that I just need a number 2..sorry tmi but it's true, I keep getting my hopes up! :cry:

Have lots and lots of cuddles. Worked for me after doing it 3 times in one day :D Make sure you lie as still as possible afterwards, and if possible stick your legs in the air (that also helped me conceive, so I went full circle!)

we have been trying the cuddles though not as much as you.

the last time was friday night and I insisted on sticking my legs in the air, but the Dh kept on insisting that we went to the bathroom to see if everything was still 'ok down there'. bless him.

I think he thinks that if we have sex he might cause the babies head to pop out and wave hello to us! I wish it was that simple lol :lol:

*sends Sarah lots of baby dust*

Hang in there love...tell me what it's all like afterwards, I cheated and had the c-section! (wasn't my idea but now I feel like I still haven't a clue!)

*HUG*

Sue

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back