omg

Riley's Mommy

Reaction score
ive just had a show :cheer:

i couldnt believe it.

had an awful night sleep last night. felt like i had bad trapped wind (or the runs :oops: )

got up this morning to loose movements (tmi im so sorry :oops: )

and a little while ago i went for a wee, and there was some blood streaked with some clear discharge.

i cant believe it. i know it doesnt mean baby will come soon. but its a good sign :cheer:

now the question is: do i ring the midwife? as im only 36+6 :?

im so happy things are finally starting to happen :D

:cheer:

I would ring the midwife, just for piece of mind. Congratulations, its not fair i want to start!

Oh wow, no fair. I want a show! lol

If your worried hun then ring the midwife. I prob wouldnt tho unless i started getting contractions. Good luck.

i rang the oncall midwife. she just said, that its all fine, and if i get any clots, or waters breaking ect to ring back :)

not feeling anything, except the occasional crampy feeling. so dont think it is going to happen soon.

thanks for your replys :)

Good luck chick! I've started on raspberry leaf capsules today. Now where did I put that space hopper? :think:

:rotfl:

I'd say good chance you'll deliver before 40 weeks...woohoo :cheer:
I can't wait to get started now...I don't know about just wanting the show I'm desperate not to have the baby too!!

at my antenatal class the mw said they arent interested if you lose your plug as it could be another 3 weeks before labour begins (sorry)

hope it comes sooner than later :hug: :hug:

sounds like progressing in the right direction...good luck

:hug:

tangerinedream said:
at my antenatal class the mw said they arent interested if you lose your plug as it could be another 3 weeks before labour begins (sorry)

hope it comes sooner than later :hug: :hug:

yeh i read that too.

i think im just happy that something is now happening :)

your ok.. 37 weks is full term.. my waters broke with charlotte 36+5 and i had her exactly 37 weeks.. so if u go past 12 tongiht ur ok.. good luck xx

Wow, well at least you know at 36 weeks your babys lungs are fully formed and all organsd are etc so need to worry bout that bit, might be smaller then you expected as they whack on a good pound a week the last month.
Hope everything goes well for you.x

I'm pleased to hear things are moving for you Keslo. :) I hope you don't have too long to wait till the next stage.

:hug:

ooooooh how exciting!!! hope things progress soon for u :cheer:

i had a clear show then two weeks later a bloody show, day after my waters went and she was born the day after that

good lcuk hun, hope his is the start for ya x

ive woke up this morning with some more blood :?

i thought a show, you just got a little with some discharge? which is what i had yesterday morning.

but this morning, there was more blood when i wiped.

there was a little last night too.

im really confused now. ill ring the oncall midwife soon. but can anyone shed any light on this??

the blood is USUALLY your cervix preparing to dilate.

thanks hun.

i rang them, and they want me to go in to monitor me, just to be safe.

im scared :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back