• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY

emmie

Reaction score
I am full term today woooooo hoooooo at last, come on bubs out you come dont leave me hanging on like some of these naughty babies on hear lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

yay! 37 weeks was such a huge landmark for me :D
come on now baby, don't leave your mummy hanging on for much longer!

CONGRATULATIONS MUM ON DUE DATE
CONGRATULATIONS BABY ON EVICTION DATE

DID YOU HEAR ME I SAID EVICTION DATE !!!

I have decided i am going to have sex tonight, this is a big deal for me lmao

After my curry though lets hope that works first :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh yay!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

maybe you should have sex first then the curry!? dont want to put OH off with the curry farts eh?! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lisaspoon said:
oh yay!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!

maybe you should have sex first then the curry!? dont want to put OH off with the curry farts eh?! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lmao point taken :rotfl: :rotfl:

I thought you were gonna say you had gone into labour then!!! Congratulations on the full term!! :dance:

Now if you have a curry and overtake me aswell then i will be most displeased! :(

Claire x

nori said:
I thought you were gonna say you had gone into labour then!!! Congratulations on the full term!! :dance:

Now if you have a curry and overtake me aswell then i will be most displeased! :(

Claire x

i doubt i will i think hes to comfy in there to be honest

just panicked myself i was having really bad back and tummy cramps so i have just rushed around and finished packing my hozzie bag, i havent even had a curry or a boink yet lmao

emmie said:
just panicked myself i was having really bad back and tummy cramps so i have just rushed around and finished packing my hozzie bag, i havent even had a curry or a boink yet lmao

oooooo exciting! get eating that curry and have some nookie!!!!! :D

yay happy full term hun :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Hope you baby arrives soon :hug:

emmie said:
I have decided i am going to have sex tonight, this is a big deal for me lmao

After my curry though lets hope that works first :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I will keep my fingers crossed that it does the trick for you hun! Congrats on being full term, hopefully you'll be meeting your little man very soon! :cheer:

have my phone ready and waiting, looking forward to posting

"EMMIE'S LABOUR THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

shortly followed by an update saying your LO is in your arms :D
oooh im so excited to be someones text buddy!! :dance: :dance:

keelie_b said:

bet i'll still be here at 41+ weeks lol knowing my luck i will get symptoms everyday but nothing until 14 days overdue and have to be induced lmao

MagicMarkers said:
CONGRATULATIONS MUM ON DUE DATE
CONGRATULATIONS BABY ON EVICTION DATE

DID YOU HEAR ME I SAID EVICTION DATE !!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I SECOND THAT AND SAY, TIME IS UP LIL MAN, ITS TIME TO LEAVE THE BIG MAMMA HOUSE!!!!!

keelie_b said:

You'll be my first to keelie, fingers crossed you dont have to have a C-section :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back