Mission Get Baby Out Begins Today;; Full Term...

With regards to the pineapple thing the enzyme that causes contractions is called Bromelaine and you can get it in tablet form at holland and barret. I think i may try these!

Just looked at ways online, think I might go for a walk at some point try that out too. xx

Big congrats to all you full termers. Can't wait for the next big influx of mums n babies in the baby and toddler section. Check out the Ladies Just Over thread once you are there.

Yippeee, be lovely to see all you lovely ladies again. x

Happy full-term ladies!! Hope you get to meet your little ones soon!

xx

I heard that long walks is meant to help you to start....so get them walking shoes on ya! Congrats ladies on being full term today! x

I heard that walking can help too, just unfortunately it hurts to walk, will try my best though xx

OK laydeeees:

Check list:

Pineapple : Whos done that? I cant as it gives me baaaaaa'd stomach ache
Sex - Hubby wont indulge for fear of touching baby...lol...told him not to be daft
Rasberry Leaf Tea - Where do I get iot from - may have a look online
Curry - had a hot one on Monday but gonna go for a chicken tikka madras n book an indian for next week :)

Ya know what though - I still cnt imagine that there is a good sized baby inside my tum - I know its all curled up but its just weird.

Who is still team yellow?

I think it is soooooo exciting not knowing still - cannot wait at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxx

OK laydeeees:

Check list:

Pineapple : Whos done that? I cant as it gives me baaaaaa'd stomach ache
Sex - Hubby wont indulge for fear of touching baby...lol...told him not to be daft
Rasberry Leaf Tea - Where do I get iot from - may have a look online
Curry - had a hot one on Monday but gonna go for a chicken tikka madras n book an indian for next week :)

Ya know what though - I still cnt imagine that there is a good sized baby inside my tum - I know its all curled up but its just weird.

Who is still team yellow?

I think it is soooooo exciting not knowing still - cannot wait at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxx

Not tried the pineapple... Can't think that much pineapple is good for any woman! Can get RLT in holland and Barrett, but I haven't tried it. Tried the hot ht curry - hasn't worked yet!

Really know what you mean about not bing able to imagine there's actually a proper baby inside bump!!! Still can't get my head around it at all!! Such a weird concept!! Soooooo exciting though!!!! :)

I know....eeeeek.....gonna get the RLT.. apparently another tip is inserting oil of evening primrose capsules into ur foof can work? anyone tried that?
xx

I've tried pineapple - didn't work although made my mouth all tingly!
I've also tried hot curry - had a vindaloo the other night - nothing so far :(
I'm taking raspberry leaf capsules and epo in combination - orally i might add! - nothing so far with these although will keep taking as should help after the birth too!
Sex - This is the one thing that worked for me with my first! Hubby and I dtd and 8 hours later at 39+2 my waters went, my daughter was born 39+4. I'm trying this time too! Hubby will take what he can - wont be getting any for a while the birth!

I'm 37+3 today. Baby still very comfortable!! I'm still team yellow too :) Good luck ladies!!

Alana xxx

I'm going for a nice walk tomorrow weather permitting, and OH will never say no to DTD so can try that too =D
Not tried the RLT, and I'm not too convinced that eating a lot of Pineapple is good for any person, so may give that a miss, although I may try some. Hot Curry doesn't seem too convincing for me either, but don't mind trying..
I think my bambino is way too comfy in there and will just come when he is ready. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back