Meh!!!!!

vickib_1984

Reaction score
Have been to the hospital today for a trace as this little man is being naughty!!!!! Hadn't felt him move since last night at 6 which is v unusual as he never stops and hurts me!!!! He's being even more naughty as last weds he was 3/5 engaged and now is free!!!! I've gotten past when Thomas was born so am on for a term baby but omg I feel like shit!!!! I'm tired I hurt etc etc ........ I need this baby out!!!!! Lol hope you are all well xxxx

:hugs: they do like to cause trouble dont they. xxx

Aw bless you. I was like that with Jake one appointment he was engaged then he wasnt. They do say its normal for 2nd and subsequent babies not to engage till labour but its still quite frustrating. You feeling well apart from the obvious tiredness hurting etc? x

I feel fine in my self this pregnancy is so different to Thomas that's why we thought we were having a girl lol turns out we were wrong!!!! Haha I presumed second babies weren't likely to engage and stay put as everything is loser so to speak lol I have spd as well which doesn't help I also have one midwife telling me he's big and another saying oh no he's fine :-/!!!!! Confused.com!!!!! Every movement he makes now hurts though I have bruised ribs and he's that low when he moves it hurts my pelvic bone as well xxx

Glad everythings ok with your little man, how naughty of him :) xx

Glad everything went well at the hospital. :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back