Mission Get Baby Out Begins Today;; Full Term...

Zoeox

Reaction score
37weeks today =D
Also, Happy Full Term to elliellie, GregorysGirl & Jess1979 who share today as a duedate.

Right; come on then ladies, what are the old wives tales. I know they tend not to work but thinking of giving some a try. MIL would really like bambino to come half term week as shes a teacher :) xxx

congrats. i was full term on sunday. its a nice feeling. my SIL said scrubbing the kitchen floor on her hands and knees brought on her labour lol...i was hoping for something a bit more glam!

Ohhh happy full term day!! Come on baby you are being evicted come on out now! XX

yay to being full term. Get that baby out soon. lol

Thanks Ladies,
Thinking I will try something more glam then cleaning the kitchen floor too. xx

Yay - come on baby! My MW and NCT said the only things that have research that vaguely show they have impact is eating 7/8 pineapples inc core & DTD several times a day!! Not sure if i would prefer to scrub the floor hehe x

Happy full term day! :). Definitely got to be something better than scrubbing floors!!

Yay - come on baby! My MW and NCT said the only things that have research that vaguely show they have impact is eating 7/8 pineapples inc core & DTD several times a day!! Not sure if i would prefer to scrub the floor hehe x

Yes, that's what NCT told us too... Hmm... Not sure that much pineapple can be good fr the indigestion tho!! Lol

Yes, that's what NCT told us too... Hmm... Not sure that much pineapple can be good fr the indigestion tho!! Lol

Nope can you imagine!! I was considering trying it as can't take RLT due to endometriosis and SPD way to painful to even consider DTD!! But can you imagine the number of pineapples you would go through!!! x

Don't think I could cope with 7/8 pineapples, I'm guessing its not 7/8 a day!?!?
I'm not even sure if any of them work but worth a try :)
xx

Seriously, don't rush. Enjoy the last few days of your pregnancy. Lounge about on the sofa, sleep in ridiculously late, read a book, get your hair cut and do your nails, have a long bath. Do all these things and anything else you can think of. Once your babies are here you will be incredibly tired and busy so, really, make the most of the time to yourself you've got left :)

Ahh bless. I do sleep almost all day.
Would like my little bambino to come so the MIL is able to spend some time with him. xxx

Don't think I could cope with 7/8 pineapples, I'm guessing its not 7/8 a day!?!?
I'm not even sure if any of them work but worth a try :)
xx

Yes it IS 7/8 a DAY!!! haha how ridiculous is that x

Yayayayayyayay - we all need to get bouncing and DTD! LOL

I'm not eating 7/8pineapples a day. No wayyy..
Hope these Feb babies get a move on. xx

Happy full term to you too!! I've just found out I'm going in to be induced on Thurs eve.. eek! My OH is also a teacher so pleased he can spend half term with baby, altho they won't let him split his paternity weeks so he'll have to work during our first week with baby or he'll loose a weeks paternity-sucks but my mum is going to come & stay with me.
Get bouncing & eating pineapple & hopefully your LO will be here before half term too xx

Lucky you, I read your thread. :)
Least your OH gets to spend time with LO,
I don't think I can do the eating 7/8 Pineapples a day though.
Think I'll just have to wait it out...
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back