OMG!! Think I had too much curry!!

sarah2807

Reaction score
We went out last night with a group of friends for drinks and a curry.
Obvioulsy I was on the orange juice-but after eating a starter and a curry (didn't even eat it all) I felt soooooo full i was in pain, plus back ache on top of that from sitting on funny shaped chairs. :( I felt like a whale :oops: OH had to take my shoes off for me when we got back :oops: (I can normally just about bend enough to do it!!) We just came home after the meal and I rolled into bed!!

Woke up this morning and I still feel like a whale-my belly kills and I feel sick!! :puke: :puke:

i don't think I'll be trying the curry trick if I need to evict my LO-I don't think my baby likes it!!!

Hope you feel better soon :hug: :hug:

I don't fancy trying the curry trick either. My heartburn is bad enough already!

oooh

i was the opposite, ate loads and loads and no heartburn but baby has

'dropped' so she is much lower so i get the lower backpain/pelvic pain ad need to pee all the time instead...ah well

x

i've noticed that i can't eat as much as i usually do, i'm guessing baby is making our stomach capacity smaller? i went for my weekly indian buffet with mum on friday and i could barely manage my 2nd plate :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back