OMG that's all I need

Emma79

Reaction score
Found out today that I'm going to be an auntie for the 7th time :shock: as my brother and s-i-l are pg again. They already have four kids (three together) and I thought that was gonna be the end as my brother had the snip last year..... but oh no, it only failed and they fell while waiting for the repeat procedure!!! The thing is though, she's already had her 20 week scan and they've only just got around to telling people as they were worried about everyone's reactions, especially because they know we're TTC after m/c.

My poor mum got the job of breaking the news to me & I seriously thought I was going to blub my eyes out but managed not too (probably will later though).

I am grateful that they thought enough about me and DH not to rub our noses in it but bloody hell, five kids under the age of 7 - she seems to get pg just by looking at my brother, when's it gonna be our turn?

Sorry ladies, I don't mean to sound like a b**ch, it's just been a bit of a shock to the system as I really thought it was my turn next :(

Emma x

Don't feel bad for the way you feel - its natural and many of us have been there. Its never easy when someone else gets what you are wanting, and worse when they seem to come by it so easy, but in time you will feel better and be able to enjoy being an aunty again and also in time you will get what you want - a baby of your own.

:hug: :hug:

aww you do not sound a b***h I think I would of reacted the same. In fact I think I would have cried. Its only natural to feel like that when you are ttc and someone else you know gets pg. When it sinks in you will feel better. Have some hugs. :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww hun, your feelings are natural. I have also cried when my friend announced third pregnancy in the last three years. She doesn't even want this baby and says that it was an accident. I couldn't help feeling so low and sad for myself.

Hun, your time will come, I am sure. Just hang on in there :hug: :hug: :hug: ( we are here if you need a chat)

Emma no hon, do not feel like that. I completely understand. My sister in law is due sometime in the next three days or so, and most of my close friends are either already moms or are currently pg. I was actually staring at my good friend in church this morning who is 5 months and very beautifully round, feeling jealousy and envy instead of happiness for them. It is normal. When you are finally pg, someone else will probably feel the same about you. It is so normal to be envious of someone who has what you desperately want.

Chin up. :hug:

Aww ur not a bitch, my sis told me that her friend was pg the other day she sounded like it was just one big joke and i told her to take it more seriously coz of what me and gal are going through, was nice they were trying to not hurt your feelings, it will happen for us soon hunny x :hug:

Thank you for all your kind words, everyone always seems to have something supportive to say and it really does help when you're feeling down. Had a little blub this morning but I think I just needed to get it out of my system cos I started to feel better - well I did until I got home to find DH had bought me a lovely gift and then I blubbed again!

Thanks again, babydust to all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back