OMG Rolling over!!!!!!

fayebalina

Reaction score
On Thursday Ashtyn rolled from back to front (hes already rolled front to back) for the first time, he hadnt done it since except from when i helped him. However that all changed today.........omg he hasnt stopped! And the worst thing is after being in his cot for an hour tonight ive had to turn him back on to his back 3 times after hes fallen asleep on his tummy!
Im really worried about the whole babies must sleep on their backs thing, Im sure this is a common problem, can u do anything to prevent it?
Im so proud of him but so worried at the same time!

awww well done Ashtyn
i asked my HV bout that babe n she sed u dont need to worry much about it after bubs is 3 months old

Well done Ashtyn. Don't worry, when baby can roll over the risk reduces so just enjoy all the rolls xxxxxxxx

Hi Faye

We are going through same thing - try not to worry and read this thread:-

Go to: 'Routines and Family life' - and the topic called "Two new things"

L x

Also meant to say that someone has also said that once they can roll over the chances of cot death are reduced.

There is another good post on here somewhere all about babies rolling over and its good news cos once they can do it - the risk factors go down because they are getting stronger. (if you get what I mean!)

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back