pointless post but.........

leannesxb

Reaction score
AJ just rolled from his front to his back during tummy time. He looked so shocked and I was clapping and telling him he was a clever boy and he looked very chuffed with himself. I turned him back on to his front and it obviously took so much effort that he promptly put his head on the mat and fell asleep. lol.

Its just so nice ladies that I can finally join in with him reaching those milestones that he is so behind reaching. xxx

aww clever boy

wouldnt worry about milestones hun , kayla still barly does tummy tie with trowin a hissy fit never mind bein anywhere near rolling over :)

but she did roll from her back to her side this morning, is that a half mile lol

aww clever boy

wouldnt worry about milestones hun , kayla still barly does tummy tie with trowin a hissy fit never mind bein anywhere near rolling over :)

but she did roll from her back to her side this morning, is that a half mile lol

I personally would say at least 3/4 of a mile. lol

I think reflux babies are definitely slower at reaching some milestones cos there is lots they won't do because of it. They hate being on their backs, their tummys hurt on their front, AJ hates being in a bouncer it goes on and on. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back