OMG OMG!!!!

annaespana1

Reaction score
As you all know I am planning a home birth out here in Spain as I really don't want to go to the local hospital for a multitude of reasons. Just off the phone to the midwife and she is going back to Ireland for a family bereavment. Bless her she offered to come back tomorrow - which I said no way to- so she'll be back on Sunday.

I am trying not to panic and think positively (don't come yet is my new mantra) but with having the pains yesterday and on and off today, along with both MW and doc saying a week and a half ago they thought he'd come within 2 weeks- I am proper bricking it!!!

What are the tricks to STOP labour onsetting??? HELP PLEASE :shock:

oh hon... no advice i'm afraid - not sure there's much you can do if LO decides to come...?! but hope you hang on in there til sunday/monday!! xx :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: well it's not a normal request... although I think the only way to delay your labour is to try everything to encourage it... after all you will see loads of mums to be on here trying everything and nothing happens :rotfl:

I've been told my baby will come early too and I've had loads of pre labour signs but I'm pretty sure this one will not be coming any time soon.. Try not to get too worked up over it..

I wanted a home birth too... but I don't have that option here... so have to go into hospital... and its not the end of the world as long as my baby is born healthy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

cheers guys I am a bit more chilled about it now, what will be..will be :)

keep your legs x'd till she comes back :rotfl: :rotfl:

oh hun i hope its a few days for you yet, will keep everything x'd for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back