Oh my sweet lord!!

Toonlass

Reaction score
I've moved up a ticker box, i'm gonna have another baby soon, OMG OMG OMG!! I really MUST start preparing for this baby and get my head out of the sand, i'm gonna have to get my dad to come do the builing work for his bedroom. I only have 2 weeks left at work (or 10 days in the office :) ) so i WILL get cracking then........and breath......panic over, this pregnancy has gone far to fast like xx

I've still loads to do me self like! I need to get me finger out but I'm waiting on bloody carpets and blinds being fitted before I can really finish Sid's room....

Aye but at least you have started sids room, all i have done is bought a cot that is sitting in OH's mams house, i sorted through some of jakes old clothes the other week and thats it!! xx

By this time with Hebe EVERYTHING was done, bag packed the lot! I dont have babies early so I keep thinking I've plenty of time....but really 5 weeks is nowt!!!

5 weeks is nothing, especially when it could potentially be only 3!!! I tend to go overdue but i'm not going to assume i will this time as well. I might start making my list for my hospital bag but you should really get cracking lady! xx

I packed mine at 30 weeks last time! I was 10 days over with Em and 2 with Hebe so this one should be bang on time!

ha ha! I havent even started the babys room yet or anything! i'll be 31wks tomorrow so really need to give myself a shake too! xx

You will have plenty of time to get stuck in once you have left work :) Exciting times mrs

Just noticed im now on my last box! Arghh he will be here shortly! Scaryy! All my bags are packed though and everything is ready so come on baby lets have you around 38 weeks please! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back