Oh Lordy... Just realised...

Nic36

Reaction score
... I now weigh more than my husband...!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Ok, so I am slightly taller than him, but still has come as a bit of a shock! Just got to hope I don't fall over 'cos he'd never be able to get me back up on my feet again now! :oooo:

lol since my OH is only 9 and a half stone and im normally 20 anyway this has always been an issue for me. once i had an OH i could pick up under 1 arm and carry around. its funny in some ways

i could do that with mark as-well, but then saying that he couldn't life me to carry me over the threshold on our wedding day and i was at my slimmest then (12.5 stone)

Heheh!! I suppose I'm just used to being a lot lighter than I am now... Was 7 stone 11 before pregnancy, now have hit the 10 stone mark... DH is just under 10 stone, so I'm only slightly heavier than him and so hopefully when LO is born I'll be less than him again! :)

LOL im the same too piled on the weight being pg was just under 9 stone and i was over 12 last time i weighted my self and that was a while ago ekeekkkk might hop on scales tonight for shits n giggles

LOL im the same too piled on the weight being pg was just under 9 stone and i was over 12 last time i weighted my self and that was a while ago ekeekkkk might hop on scales tonight for shits n giggles

Don't do it Hugsy!! Wish I hadn't!! Lol

Haha Nic this thread cracked me up. We had this exact convo the other evening when i realised i am almost his weight of 13st after putting on 3st during this pregnancy! x

I weighed myself a few weeks back only to discover this so have stayed away from the scales. :(
I'm on a skinny mission again afterwards to get tiny again x

Scary isn't it?! Still, I guess once we all have our LOs, we'll be using up so much energy looking after them plus if you breastfeed you can burn up a few more calories that way... We'll soon lose the extra weight (not sure who I'm kidding, but I'm trying to make us all feel better here!!) lol :).

Not sure what clothes I'll be wearing after giving birth - might have to invest in a whole new wardrobe of post pregnancy clothes! Won't even fit in my husband's clothes cos they'll be too small for me!! Hahaha!

Nic I'm sure after the birth you will fit in your hubbys clothes.
xx

Haha Nic this thread cracked me up. We had this exact convo the other evening when i realised i am almost his weight of 13st after putting on 3st during this pregnancy! x

Hahahaha me too! Sad thing is that DH is lighter than 13 stone! I literally feel like a manatee!

I was weighed yday at Midwifes app for first time since first midwife app at a few weeks pregnant.. I weighed 11 something and now 12.7 and oh said Ooo were the same now! Normally that sort of thing doesn't bother me at all but I think cause he picked up on it I felt abit Urgh! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back