• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Update from Earlier post - Bought a test at lunch time

tiggerstacy

Reaction score
I posted earlier this morning about not being sure if I was pregnant or not, anyways I went out at lunch time and bought a first response test.

It was a BFP :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: A BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really thought it wasn't going to be but it was. I know I should have waited until I got home but I just couldn't and now I can't get hold of Hubby to tell him so will have to wait until we get home, I might do another test and show it to him (i bought 3). I am in total shock.

OMG what do I do now, there is a works night out on Friday and I am not going to be able to drink. :wall:

Hope you all get BFP's soon x

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Congratulations!

I wouldn't worry about your night out - think how disappointed you would have been if it was BFN......

You can go out and celebrate with a few glasses of orange juice!! :D

yey :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: congratulations i'll see you in 1st trimester, its the best feeling isnt it!

woohoo Congratulations that's excellent news.

thats fantastic news hun - congrats!!!! hope you have set the ball rolling for all us lot now... :cheer: :cheer:

Great news :cheer: :cheer:

Really pleased for you, a BFP is much better than a night out anyway :wink:

needed something to cheer me up this afternoon and thats worked a trick!!

BFC...Big Fat Congrats!

Congratulations!!!!!! Fabulous news!! :cheer: :cheer:

Buying 3 tests!! :rotfl: A girl after my own heart!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premhospital
Back