BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kellysomer

Reaction score
I just got one , yay!!!!

I cant type i am shaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D

2 tests with a very dark blue line next to the normal one!!!!!!!

OMG i am in so much shock, TTC for 17 months and app with hospital on Thursday maybe i wont have to go now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna go buy more tests to check........... which ones?

I am really babbling cant help it so pleased ! :D Waiting for DF to come home, hurry up Ross!

OMG me looking after a baby! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Congratulations!!! :D :D :D I am soooo happy for you! Not even with FMU?? Wow!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Congratulations! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thats fantastic news Kelly!

A positive is a positive.....it's very rare you get a false positive HPT ( I mean rare is in rare tumours which produce HCG).... so stop spending your money on those tests, you ARE pregnant!

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Congaratulations hunnie I am so pleased for you!!!!! :D It took so long but congratulations - big time :D

Ahh thank you so much all of you, it means so much to me!!!

This forum is the best and it has been whats kept me going until this point.
I'm definatly gonna be on here for the next 8 months!!!! :D you guys are fab!

I didnt sleep a wink last night not even a peek. I am so shocked my brain is reeling! Because i have wanted this for so long it just doesnt sink in!

I dont know how i didnt know really although i didnt really have any major symptoms, i havent got sore boobs, veins, metal taste but really threw up this morning i dont know if its just nerves or whether it could be morning sickness?????? If it is at least it'll make it sink in rapidly! Ross is over the moon and has been likened by our best friends (who have been there to hosp apps etc etc so had to be told the second we knew long before everyone else!) that he can be likened to a cheshire cat!! :D

Kerry, i got my prawn!!!! :lol:

Thanks again guys and fingers crossed for everyone else thats testing!

Now perhaps just one more tests to check...............! :shock:

You are turning me into a blubbering wreck!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

I am so pleased for you I just can't put in words how happy I am for you. Just read your PM and have sent a reply.

You are only about 4-5 weeks behind me which is so cool, see you in the first trimester section!!!

We should meet for coffee in a few months and compare bumps!!

Loads of love, hugs, kisses etc to you and Ross.

Much love

CONGRATULATIONS :lol: :lol:

sounds a little like i felt when i took my test then went on to take 3 more just to make sure :lol: but if it has 2 lines my dear you have a BBP!!!! :lol: :lol:

Kelly,
I couldn't be happier for you. This is wonderful news. Were you relaxed about it this month? It seems that everyone is successful when they forget abou the whole process and go with the flow. I'm really thrilled for you.
S

Fantastic news, Kelly!!!!!!
A huge congratulations to you and OH. Enjoy this wonderful experience.
What a wonderful gift!
Look after yourself.
XXXXX :lol:

What a wonderful thing to happen, i can't tell you how pleased i am for you!!! Take it easy now.

lots of love

Claire xx

Congratulations hun, hope you have a happy and healthy nine months :p

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It must be a wonderful feeling for you....take it easy and enjoy.....

Can you let us in on the secret? ? ! Can't wait for my own little bun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back