• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG my Nan is psychic!

babyblonde

Reaction score
We just went round to tell my parents about the BFP(!) and discovered that when they went to visit my nan this weekend just gone, she had taken all my mum's old baby stuff out of the loft and started cleaning it as 'we might need it at some point'!

How flimmin' freaky is that????

whoaah that is well spooky, maybe you could enrol her on the forum and get her doing some predictions for us? She could make a fortune :rotfl:

Hmmm yes - although we haven't actually told her yet so you'll have to wait a few weeks!

shezza30 said:
whoaah that is well spooky, maybe you could enrol her on the forum and get her doing some predictions for us? She could make a fortune :rotfl:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooh, that is freaky.

My Nana said something weird too. Last month, on one of the nights when I was TTC, my parents went to visit my Nana and Grandad. They don't know I'm TTC, only my parents know. My Nana has alzheimers and she usually just sits there with her eyes closed the whole time we are there. But this time when my parents were there, my Nana looked over to the chair where I usually sit when I'm there and said "Isn't that baby lovely?" My dad said "What baby?" My Nana said "That baby over there. Am I seeing things? Can I see a baby?" My dad said "There is no baby." Before she got alzheimers she was actually phsychic, so maybe she still is and could 'see' my future baby. Sppoky, isn't it! :shock:

ha ha your so funny! I had a moment earlier in the car I thought '... is this a sign?...' when a song came on the radio that I remember hearing when I was preggers with my daughter. Seriously, I thought to myself mmm how random, why would that song be playing if it wasn't a sign from above? :rotfl: :rotfl:

Cori :hug: :hug: I Am sorry about your Nan having alzheimers, my Nan had that to and it is really hard. Certainly with my Nan seeing things that weren't there wasn't one of the symptons at all, so it may well be a sign.

When I was pregnant with Maddison, my best friend and her husband came to visit for the day and when they left he said to her 'I think Jools is pregnant' (we didnt know at that point). A couple of days before I got my BFP this time, he said to my friend 'ooh I think Jools is pregnant again'. He freaks me out. He said I would have a girl last time and he has said boy for this one :wink:

Hope you didn't think I was being sensitive, I am sorry to hear your nan has altzheimers. My nan had it too. I used to visit her and she would confuse me with my brother :) bless her, I do miss her. Last time I saw her I was preggers with my daughter, she asked me where my wedding ring was and when she didn't see one she just said, 'oh I see, trying before we're buying are we?'

Someone I know's little girl just without warning walked over to her, put her head on her belly and said 'hello baby' (she'd never had a baby sister/brother before). She totally freaked out and tested - and was pregnant!

Nicky_Jones said:
Cori :hug: :hug: I Am sorry about your Nan having alzheimers, my Nan had that to and it is really hard. Certainly with my Nan seeing things that weren't there wasn't one of the symptons at all, so it may well be a sign.

Thanks Nicky. Yeah, it is hard, especially for my Grandad when she doesn't always know who he is :( I'm not sure if seeing things is one of the symptoms, but I don't think she's done that before, so I hope that was her being psychic :pray:

shezza30 said:
Hope you didn't think I was being sensitive, I am sorry to hear your nan has altzheimers. My nan had it too. I used to visit her and she would confuse me with my brother :) bless her, I do miss her. Last time I saw her I was preggers with my daughter, she asked me where my wedding ring was and when she didn't see one she just said, 'oh I see, trying before we're buying are we?'

No, course I didn't think that Shezza. Sorry about your Nan :hug:

babyblonde said:
Someone I know's little girl just without warning walked over to her, put her head on her belly and said 'hello baby' (she'd never had a baby sister/brother before). She totally freaked out and tested - and was pregnant!

Ooh, freaky! :shock: They say animals know when someone is pregnant, don't they.

ooh!! strange!! I'd totally freak out - psychicness is spooky!

Cori said:
Ooh, freaky! :shock: They say animals know when someone is pregnant, don't they.

Now they do say that don't they? Well my cat (who has had lots of kittens when she was bred from) spent most of the weekend cuddled up to me and kept licking me! :shock:

Now I think about it - my dalmatian normally sits right across my lap and the last week or so he hasn't climbed on me or jumped up at me at all!

Jack was a complete surprise - I wasn't even trying and 2 weeks before I found out my Nana said 'your pregnant aren't you' :shock: Mind saying that she did follow on with 'cos your tummy's looking big' :rotfl: :talkhand:

You can always trust an old person to say exactly what they are thinking with no buffer whatsoever!!! :lol:

I know :lol: I can't wait till i'm old and have my turn at being rude and getting away with it :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back