OMG - Have I got my BFP?!!!

Lindsay

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

I am in state of shock - I tested this morning and I got 2 lines, is it a BFP?!!!!

I don't know why I even tested cos I am not due af for a while, but woke up feeling sick which went after I had some toast and my boobs are still really sore. Can't believe there were 2 lines there, really dark too!!!

I drove round to the firestation and got DH out of work to tell him, he was so excited too. We are going to test again when he finishes work at 5. I so hope that I am pg, I can't believe it might have happened after all this time trying.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!!!!!!
Xxx

OMG!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!! I'm sure of it, it's unlikely it's a false positive, you almost never get them. Test again, test again!!!!
ooohhhh I'm so excited for you, let me know a.s.a.p!!
Keeping everything crossed for you'll.
You'll be the second one ttc'er to go into the June baby club!
All the luck in the world
Sam xx

Ooooh Lindsay, that is fab news, am dying to know how you get on later - make sure you keep us updated, that would be a brilliant end to the weekend, sounds really promising.

xx

Hi Lindsay,

CONGRATULATIONS, that's great news. I'm really happy for you. :D :D

Nicki.x

Congratulations!!!!!! That's fantastic news - you deserve a BFP at last.

I'm so, so pleased for you and your DH.

:D

Hi Ladies

I have done another test and it is BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited - yippee!!!!!!

Xxx

That's such good news, I can't imagine what it must feel like to see a BFP!

I hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. You can join Rach now in the June Babys.... :D

OOOHHH Congratulations!!! Wishing you the best 9 months!!! Now you get to change your little ticker!!! I don't know why but when I got a BFP I was sooo happy to change my ticker!! :? See ya in the next phases!!

xoxo Ree

Sending baby dust everyone's way!!!

oh Lindsey... i am sooooo happy for you! I felt myself filling up when i read your good news....congratulations... after all that trying you deserve it so much.... Sending you a big hug.... Let us know what date the doctor gives you..... I bet you cant stop smiling.. I can't stop smiling for you xxxx

I'm not due AF till tuesday but i've had no AF pains! I did get them after ovulation but since last Fri morning i've had nothing! I'd love to join you and Rach in the June room....

Congrats again.

x

Thankyou all for your kind messages. I really am in state of shock, but so so happy too! :D

My only worry is that they are the cheap tests from the pound shop, but they are the ones the nurse suggested that I use. I will find out more on Wed when I go for my blood test results, as they should come back saying I am pg!!

Hayley - I hope that you get a BFP on Tues, as I know how much you want a June baby!! I will keep everything crossed for you. My symtoms were very sore boobs and af cramps and some spotting. It is strange as I still have the cramps and I feel as though af will be coming.

Thankyou all again
Sending you all baby dust Xxx

I have changed my ticker to the date I have worked out - will let you know the proper date after I have had it confirmed!!!!!

A positive is a positive! Don't you worry about which tests you've used, you're only paying for the name when you buy the branded versions.

I had those symptoms too but they were my AF not a BFP - boo! Hopefully I will be on for a July baby.

It's going to be fab when they give your results next week!

I'm so glad it is a BFP for you!!!! :D
How good does it feel seeing two lines appear?
I'm really pleased for you, hope you have a wonderful 9 months!
Hayley, good luck for tuesday, you'd be the third one of us to join June babies.
Hoping I'll just scrape in aswell, If I get BFP this month I'll be due on the 28th!!!! :D

ooh congratulations hun i cant believe i finally got company in the june babies :D :D :D am so pleased for you xxxxxxxxxxxx

Congrats Lindsay!!!!!

Fab news.. another "Juner".. can keep Rach company in there!!

A + is a + no matter how cheap the tests are.. wishing you a happy healthy pregnancy!!

:)

Huge congratulations Lindsay, glad your second test also came up bfp, you'll be able to look forward to your Dr's appointment now on Wednesday rather than dreading the test results!! Glad Rach has got some company in June, was looking like a poor show from us TTC this month. Look after yourself and enjoy your moment!!

P.S Any tips on what you did differently(if anything) this month??

Hello

I have been out and about at meetings today so I went to the chemists and bought a First Response pg test, it is also BFP so it is now sinking in that I am going to be a mummy!!!

Thankyou for your kind messages, Dippy - the only thing that we have done differently is cutting out booze althogether this month. DH and I haven't had a drink for 3 weeks. DH had a couple of cans last night and said to me, those tests best be right cos I've got the taste back now!!! My last af was 11th Sept, we bd a couple of times before I got a positive with the sticks, got the positive on the friday, bd fri - sat and sun!! then again last tuesday. After each bd I lay on the bed for 30 minutes before moving, so don't know if that helped.

Good luck to everyone else who is testing soon
Xxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To you and your husband Lindsay, and hope you have a happy, glowing pregnancy and a beautiful healthy baby, well done, you give us all hope x x

Bev

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS Lindsay :lol: :lol: :lol:
You soo desrve it. Thats Brilliant news!!!
Best of luck & have a happy & healthy pregnancy
Lorrie xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back