OMG - Have I got my BFP?!!!

Thankyou Bev and Lorrie

Bev - I was beginning to loose hope altogether, but it just shows that being patient pays off. Everyone gets their time but some have to wait longer to get it - it was most definately worth the wait though, I really can't believe it.

Lorrie - Looks like you are joining Rach and I in the June club, yippee!! Congratulations.

Thankyou again for your kind words :)

Xxx

Yay congrats to you and welcome to the voyage of strange symptoms, emotions and bodily changes. Only joking every change is GREAT!!!

Welcome and a happy 9 months to you! :D and to your OH as the blokes would say 'nice one!' :lol:

Hi Ladies

Have been to the doctors today for the results of my blood tests, the 2nd one wasn't back but the first (5 day) one was and it was very high, so the doc says that either I was preg or ovulating then - she said that there was no way of actually knowing how far on I am until I have the scan.

I have to drop a urine sample in tomorrow morning and they will have the confirmation results on Friday after 1pm. I am on a half day on Friday at work so will be able to ring them from home before I set off for the Lakes. They have also given me the midwives tel number, once the gp have confirmed that I am preg I can make an appointment with the midwife.

It still doesn't feel real, I have had some light brown discharge today so now I am worrying silly that there is something wrong.

Xx

Hi Lindsay,

At least you'll be able to get your urine sample results back before you go to the Lakes, it will only confirm what you already know.

From what I've read the spotting is quite common when you get pg, try not to worry but I know that I would be the same as you.

It's so exciting for you. How is your DH taking it all? Has it sunk in with him yet?

Hi Bagpuss

DH is excited about it all but you know men they don't show it like us women. He puts his hand on my tummy when we are in bed, bless him!!!

Yeah you are right am sure on Friday when the doctors confirm it, it will start to feel real. Good luck next month to you, will keep my fingers tightly crossed for you.

Xxx

Ahh bless him. Wait till you have your scan, then he'll be showing his emotions like us women!

Thanks for your good luck wishes, here's hoping it'll be my month this time.

Dont worry about the spotting Lindsay - it is probably implantation.. you can let yourself be excited.. be VERY excited.. its great news and worth celebrating!!

:)

Hello all

I had my BFP confirmed by the doctors on Friday - yippee!!!!! :D It is now beginning to feel real.

I have had a lovely weekend in the Lake District - I went to the Beatrix Potter attraction and bought 2 teddies and a 'my first year book'!!!

I have got my appointment with the midwife on 25th October so will be able to tell her my worries over my dates!

Hiope everyone is ok, sending lots of baby dust to everyone ttc

Xxxx

Hi Lindsay,

Congrats again, that's wonderful news.

The Lake District is beautiful isn't it, glad you had a relaxing time, you deserve it.

Keep in touch with us to let us know how you are getting on.

Congrats on your :+:
keep us informed on how you are doing.
Leslie

Congrats Lyndsay on your BFP! It's a great feeling, mindue a whole new set of symptoms and worries are coming your way!! Only joking, hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

Lx

Hi Linds

Congrats on your results from the doc.... i can hardly believe it! as you say some people wait longer than others! you have waited long enough - you really deserve it! i'm so happy for you and your DH.... Hopefuly I wont be too long behind you! We've been trying since the end of Jan - not too long but still long enough to make me worry a little! As you say it'll happen when the time is right....

How long was you trying in total. We all have months when we don't try due to other comitments but how long would you say you was trying?

Hope you enjoy the next 9 months - let us all know when you get your expected delivery date...

x

Hi Hayley

I came off the pill in July 04 and we started trying straight away, July until December we tried really hard. I was using OV sticks etc etc. At Christmas DH said that we should not try so hard and see if that worked for us, so I stopped using the OV sticks and just bd when I thought was the right time. It was in about the March that I started to get upset that it hadn't happened and started to think that I wasn't destined to have a baby. We didn't use the OV sticks again but when I noticed egg whites we would bd :wink:

So I would say that I was trying for 14 months however, Dec-Feb not as hard as the other months, was drinking lots in Dec with all Christmas parties and my birthday is in January and DH birthday is in Feb so we relaxed then!!!

I hope that you get your BFP soon - you deserve it too.

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back