• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OMG!! Let the drama begin!!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls!

Well this is my first Clomid cycle so far...

CD 1-6 nothing to note. Took tablets day 2-6

CD 7-8 felt shocking, sick, hot, shivery, upset tummy. :sick:

CD 9 Major EWCM Did 1st OPK, nothing there at all, told Hubby I thought OV would later in cycle and didn't bother BDing!

CD 10 More EWCM, did 2 OPKs today and no line at all, bearing in mind I had pretty good lines all last 2WW. Didn't bother BDing as Hubby was working on a presentation till late and I felt tight when I knew he had to be up early and I thought the EGG was days away!

CD 11 Very nearly didn't even bother doing an OPK but I'm keeping the whole cycle so I thought I better had, so I did and BAM!! Two dark lines :shock::shock:
I told Hubby and he's like you're f***ing mental (after last months drama! -please note I was right!) and I was like no, look and showed him and he was like OMG, back to bed quick!! :):)

So here I am typing from my upside down position!! My follicle tracking scan is tomorrow, I'm going to call and see whether it's still worth going now, I have eggs on both side, I could feel them yesterday, it doesn't matter how many as I've already done the deed!!

Needless to say this is my earliest ever OV by miles!!

I :love: Clomid now!!

I do reckon with hindsight my illness was clomid related, like my body reacted the day after I stopped my last tablet!

OMG, OMG, OMG!

I'm going away on Saturday and I'm not back til 14 dpo, I'm not a fan of flying and I reckon I'll freak if I find out I'm PG so gonna try and leave the tests here!

I'll post my OPKs in a mo I'm upside down and my lead is downstairs!

xx

Here's my OPKs , can you believe the difference, from yesterday about 6.30 to this morning at 7am!! :shock:

xx

Attachments

• C17 CD 10&11 OPKs.jpg
    C17 CD 10&11 OPKs.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 53
Hiya Maybe - good to see you're back on form ;)
I sometimes get months where I have opk's just the same, and other months its more gradual - no idea why?
Good luck chicken!

Yay for early OV :) best of luck for this TWW maybe
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Girls!!

Guess what I saw when I saw how you wrote 2WW Nurse! TWWWIIINNNSS!!!:)

xx

omg i saw that 2 eeeek!!!!! good luck hun xxxxx

That's fantastic news hun :good: nice dark lines there, :yay: yay for clomid!!!

I'd probs still go for the tracking though, even if it's just for confirmation of what you already know, knowledge is power :) x

Yay fab news chick can see a Xmas bfp on the cards ;)

Definitely still have your scan as they can confirm if an egg was released and from what ovary ..... Or both he he

Great news!! I love the difference between the two lines:) Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you and sending you lots of positive vibes!!

xx

Good news Maybe hope to follow suit as Im day 3 of my clomid!!!!

Ahh fab news - fingers crossed its a bfp for you xx

Goodluck hunni. Lovely opk there, & upside down typing ( been there done that ) ROTFL!!
I recently had a follicle scan & they told me i ovulated & showed me a ruptured sac from my right ovary, they will be able to tell you too :) deffo worth still going to scan, so go hun. xx

:yay: great news hunny!! i agree with the gals, still go for the appointment xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:Good luck honey I have everything crossed for you. xxxxxxxxx

Thanks for all the support everyone! :)

I'm going to my scan, my OPK is lighter today so it's been a quick surge, I had nearly positive OPKs for days and days last month, definitely not normal I think, so glad I have gone with my instinct and had clomid.

I'm half expecting to get told I have PCOS today TBH, I've had the bloods and a scan before but the scan didn't even see my septum so I don't trust it.

I think I have a follicle on the right for sure and I think probably the left too, I wonder if I'm right?

I wonder what my lining is like as it's still only CD12 today, last time it was 6mm at CD14 but I didn't until CD 18 that cycle last Feb.

I'm a bit gutted I didn't BD earlier, that's just me and Hubby being too busy/lazy but I can't do anything about it now, I guess this will be a 25 day cycle that will be weird! We could manage a 2011 BFP just about next time if we missed this time!

14dpo will be the day I get back, can I wait or will I test while I'm away?? I think I might test as I need a vino for the plane as I'm not a fan!

My scan's at 12 or 1, I need to check but I'll update when I've been, need to pack now as I might have to meet hubby in Leeds for a rendevouz if my eggs haven't popped!:roll:

xx

Good luck chick let us know how you get on xx

Good luck Maybe. Does your doc know about the clomid hun?

Hope today brings good news.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back