Omg just caught a look

Lilelephant

Reaction score
At my belly in the mirror it looks awful all covered in stretch marks :-( and I had been using cream to stop it :-( embarrassed for OH to look now long tops and no getting bump out for me :-(
I know it will be worth it but still made me upset to see how bad they are

it really upset me too, i think coz u get quite far without them and then bam..there they are :( of course its worth it but still upsetting xx

Sadly I got them bad over the boys :( I have never managed to get id of them although I found Bio Oil helped reduce the appearance massively. I have been coating my belly in coco butter this time and yes I still have gained more! I sat and cried over it! My midwife said if you are going to get them you will get them and no cream will stop them :( I know they look awful to us, but my hubby is great, he doesn't think they look awful! They do go down loads after you have had LO and Bio Oil will help that! Just think of the plus side, you will have a few stretch marks but you will also have a gorgeous baby boy, gotta be worth it right? You will agree the second he is in you arms x x

Stay away from mirrors they are the work of the devil.

My OH has more on his tummy than I do! So I know it won't bother him thankfully but they do bother me :( got them on my butt thighs and boobs :( only a couple on my belly so far..x

I've got one that's turning into the M25. I can't see it unless I look in the mirror as its under my bump but it's working its way up! xx

Got loads on my boobs and bum and thighs from previous pregnancy. They turned from red to sort of silverish after a while, which isn't quite as bad, and I found you get used to them after a while... I'm sure your OH will be much less bothered about them than you imagine!

I am the same MrsMc and it is upsetting coz I have been using cream and oil too............but I agree that if you're gonna get them you'll get them whatever, but I am still gonna persevere with cream because hopefully it's preventing them getting worse and supporting my poor stretched skin in some way!..........I've even got a few on the underside of my arms which I find totally random!
Hoping they will fade with time and that OH wont mind them (he has some too which does make me feel a bit better) xxx

I haven't got any on my bump but I've always had them on my bum and thighs and I absolutely despise them. :(! Im dreading them just appearing on the bump!

Did everyone else find they were just an overnight thing?

I haven't got any on my bump but I've always had them on my bum and thighs and I absolutely despise them. :(! Im dreading them just appearing on the bump!

Did everyone else find they were just an overnight thing?

I think coz they came under my bump I didn't notice them for a while (as couldn't see them when I looked down, lol!).......I think they do seem to creep up on u tho..........mine were only on one side of my bump to start off with (which was weird) but now they have spread :-(

231036_10150187589737303_513392302_7276102_826938_n.jpg

:hugs: xxx

Lol aww MrsMac :hugs: bless you, we all get them unfortunately. I thought I'd avoided them until my hubby pointed out that my bum (yes my bum of all places!!) was covered in them! What's with that! Of all random places!!! Got a couple on my boobs but my bum is starting to look like a spider web!! Help!
Been putting cream on etc.. found a really nice one called Mama Bee by Burt's Bees. It's lovely :D

My bum and thighs have been covered in them since I was a young teen so you could say I'm pretty used to them but still got upset when I found them on my boobs. It was pretty much over night for me too. None on my belly as of yet but I'm not holding any hope that it'll stay like that lol I'm way to prone to them :roll: xx

That pic is beautiful munchkin! I've saved it so I can look at it whenever I feel down about them :) xx

I've got them on thighs, bum and boobs from hitting puberty, so I know I'm prone to them. I've been using DermaMum oil from Boots so far, and non on Bump as yet. I really hope they stay away, but as I know I'm prone to them I'm expecting them to suddenly appear one morning :(

im very lucky as i havent got any YET!!!

i didnt with my first 2 pregnancies but i was 21 then and now im 38 i think i wont escape them, i look every day and i know i will be devastated if i do.

ive heard it in your genes as to whether you get them and my mum got away without any in all her pregnancies so im keeping my fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back